What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Selenite7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
Just back from a meeting. Made a try and got a second after a few fireflies etc,
Hum, i would say they read my post and after that the CEO took the money and is now on its way to the Cayman islands and the employees got so p.... of, they opened the gates lol

Ha!! Bet they're all having a nice vacation, eh ;)

I'm feeling rather silly now...used up about 100 gems on this and bought another pack...D'oh!!

Pass me the dunce cap please...

:p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay I got my second LYD with flower and storm. I tried love and cold about 7 times and kept getting flowers. I put on flower and storm and got the LYD!!!! Now I need to figure out what to name it!

Congrats. I also just got a second LYD from flower and storm so did my husband (also a DV addict). Both in the last hour. Tension might be a good name for this dragon.

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi poppy, jack has dropped off my gc friend list. I only have 10 friends so I am able to send gems every second day or so. My daughters would like to play dragon vale but they use my apple ID on their iPads because they are to young to have their own account - that way I can control how much money is spent on games. Is it possible to have several gc accounts under one apple ID?

I think you need a separate GCID for each one. It's really no big deal. Just go open a couple of new email accounts with Google's email and use those. I use one of my email accounts and Jack uses his Nana's.

Thanks for the kind offer.

Poppy

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Morning!!! It's 5:50am. Woke up, figured I'd check my dragons. Have a LYD and have been trying for second using same combo of Love and Cold (both breeding spots). Maybe it's because I don't care anymore, or didn't think it possible, but I changed one of the combos to Love and Iceberg and I have another LYD on the way!!!!!! :) It is possible without level 19 dragons. Mine are 15 and I think 12. Give it a go guys. Oh, and I haven't read any posts as obviously have been asleep, so forgive me if this has happened to lots of people. Back to sleep now. Night, night ...

Yay!! Congrats!!! I'm gonna try that one!

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do, and taking money of people s pockets for things which are only virtual is indeed an intelligent master piece. But they made a fool out of many people. The only question would be: where does the business stop and the ethic starts. But this is unfortunately a widely spread way of doing.

I strongly agree, Viviane, but I seem to get in a lot of trouble here when I talk about it too much. I'm sure you know the German expression.

Poppy

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vampi64 said:
I'm in! I was thinking fairies too or maybe demons - make it a real scary place!!

I'm working on it but was keeping it family friendly. Nothing violent for a change. Got some ideas gonna start some artwork but lack the computer programming skills.....

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our hatcheries are full and busy for loads of hour but we will need those hours to stock loads of food, and are facing the difficult choice of getting rid of habitats.
WE NEED MORE HABITATS ( sorry for shouting lol) we are soon in Teufels Kueche.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't think I will get it. Used so many gems again. Ugh. Guess we will see...out and about on my phone so a little shorthand here lol

Is it tonight at midnight you guys think? It will be midnight March 1st for me in 8 hrs...

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't think I will get it. Used so many gems again. Ugh. Guess we will see...out and about on my phone so a little shorthand here lol

Is it tonight at midnight you guys think? It will be midnight March 1st for me in 8 hrs...

Congrats! I'm not having any luck at all!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you and everybody else who needs a little luck sent their way :)

Most reactions

Latest posts