What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the second one for Jack's park, first try - love/cold. Looks like they're there for the taking. Really nice move by BFS to reward their loyal gamers.

Poppy
Just back from a meeting. Made a try and got a second after a few fireflies etc,
Hum, i would say they read my post and after that the CEO took the money and is now on its way to the Cayman islands and the employees got so p.... of, they opened the gates lol

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Jajaja, some say tomato.. Etc :) have to blame the auto-correction on this.

Nice to have sone more Nordic here!

:) yeah :)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
Midnight 1st march gives about 27 hours. Won't hold my breath though. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Me either I just blew through a 130 pack of gems and got zilch and now I'm out and my hubby said no more :( I've got a 48 HR in one cave and a 8 HR in the other,and my son has 48 hrs in both caves too !!!

a huge congrats to everyone who has seconds x x x oh well I'm off to bed qúe sera sera

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just back from a meeting. Made a try and got a second after a few fireflies etc,
Hum, i would say they read my post and after that the CEO took the money and is now on its way to the Cayman islands and the employees got so p.... of, they opened the gates lol

I should remove the "maestro" from my name. BFS is the true maestro - they played us like a violin. With a nice climatic finish. You gotta hand it to them. :D

Poppy

LMC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I'm gonna say yes the actual time is 14hrs30min but some have reported getting 15hrs or even 30min so fingers crossed :)

Ooooo yaaaay fingers x'd:) xxx

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
I should remove the "maestro" from my name. BFS is the true maestro - they played us like a violin. With a nice climatic finish. You gotta hand it to them. :D

Poppy

Have you noticed nobody has even mentioned the leprechaun dragon for paddys day recently .......
Lol

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
Have you noticed nobody has even mentioned the leprechaun dragon for paddys day recently .......
Lol

Whem is that by the way?

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay I got my second LYD with flower and storm. I tried love and cold about 7 times and kept getting flowers. I put on flower and storm and got the LYD!!!! Now I need to figure out what to name it!

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol

I hope they have one! I wonder what the elements will be. I'm sure plant will be one of them.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
Whem is that by the way?

17 th march. Wonder what that'll bring?
;-)

goldisherri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Just got the second one for Jack's park, first try - love/cold. Looks like they're there for the taking. Really nice move by BFS to reward their loyal gamers.

Poppy

Hi poppy, jack has dropped off my gc friend list. I only have 10 friends so I am able to send gems every second day or so. My daughters would like to play dragon vale but they use my apple ID on their iPads because they are to young to have their own account - that way I can control how much money is spent on games. Is it possible to have several gc accounts under one apple ID?

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
There's a rumor on the Wiki of an egg with a clover on it - just a rumor. Fool me once .... :)

Poppy

Yeah!!!!!
Roflmao
Sure it would get you too.....

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBunda said:
LMAO!!! Very nice story, and Mr. G Nius is the right name Hahahahaha I wonder when BSF will "Go Public" I love to bought their share LOL
I remember reading someone want to develop a games.. count me in! , lets make a Unicorn forest or fairies. We'll use the same trick as DV LOL

I'm in! I was thinking fairies too or maybe demons - make it a real scary place!!

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Poppy
I do, and taking money of people s pockets for things which are only virtual is indeed an intelligent master piece. But they made a fool out of many people. The only question would be: where does the business stop and the ethic starts. But this is unfortunately a widely spread way of doing.

Most reactions

Latest posts