What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it to Cold/love

image-1816062336.jpg

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Interesting to hear that also MJtyler got a second one... And that would be impossible? As I thought, you are not a spy Brooklyn!

You with second, which levels where the dragons?

Lo e and cold and love and pan all level 19

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Morning!!! It's 5:50am. Woke up, figured I'd check my dragons. Have a LYD and have been trying for second using same combo of Love and Cold (both breeding spots). Maybe it's because I don't care anymore, or didn't think it possible, but I changed one of the combos to Love and Iceberg and I have another LYD on the way!!!!!! :) It is possible without level 19 dragons. Mine are 15 and I think 12. Give it a go guys. Oh, and I haven't read any posts as obviously have been asleep, so forgive me if this has happened to lots of people. Back to sleep now. Night, night ...

Where are you? In uk it's 8 pm on the 29 th and I'm just trying to work out how much longer I've got to try for second lyd. I got first about 7 am on Tuesday here but didn't have time to post as I was dashing off to work. Didn't rush much only a few final hours pre hatching to clear hatchery

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny how they now let you breed the second leap year right after i e mail them:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Attachments

• image-2023811597.jpg
    image-2023811597.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 134

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the second one for Jack's park, first try - love/cold. Looks like they're there for the taking. Really nice move by BFS to reward their loyal gamers.

Poppy

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
Funny how they now let you breed the second leap year right after i e mail them:)

And febrúar is february and notice it says 19 27

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where are you? In uk it's 8 pm on the 29 th and I'm just trying to work out how much longer I've got to try for second lyd. I got first about 7 am on Tuesday here but didn't have time to post as I was dashing off to work. Didn't rush much only a few final hours pre hatching to clear hatchery

South Australia. And if they said midnight tonight, and it is the same world over, then you have about 17 hours left. With you being behind us though you would still have to have until midnight on 1 March. Maybe some timezones just had longer as it seems everyone got it at the same time.

Last edited:

TonyaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! I just got my second lyd wiith love and cold as well :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Morning!!! It's 5:50am. Woke up, figured I'd check my dragons. Have a LYD and have been trying for second using same combo of Love and Cold (both breeding spots). Maybe it's because I don't care anymore, or didn't think it possible, but I changed one of the combos to Love and Iceberg and I have another LYD on the way!!!!!! :) It is possible without level 19 dragons. Mine are 15 and I think 12. Give it a go guys. Oh, and I haven't read any posts as obviously have been asleep, so forgive me if this has happened to lots of people. Back to sleep now. Night, night ...

Congrats snuggle, that's just awesome :thumbs:

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
And its Reykjavík :) (lol)

Jajaja, some say tomato etc... I have to blame the word-correction

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got my leap year dragon...after spending 100 gems. 50 for upgrading the nursery and the rest for going faster. If I understood correctly it is useless to try for a second? I follow this forum from a long time but it is my first participation. Good luck to all.

Svde1980
Welcome aboard! You have arrived amongst a frenzy of excitement. Glad you decided to join in :)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
And its Reykjavík :) (lol)

Jajaja, some say tomato.. Etc :) have to blame the auto-correction on this.

Nice to have sone more Nordic here!

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
South Australia. And if they said midnight tonight, and it is the same world over, then you have about 17 hours left. With you being behind us though you would still have to have until midnight on 1 March. Maybe some timezones just had longer as it seems everyone got it at the same time.

Midnight 1st march gives about 27 hours. Won't hold my breath though. Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts