What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sunfresh said:
Rainbow:
Left : flower
Right: Storm

Any idea of getting Moon dragon?
I tried Storm/sonic, Sonic/storm, Scorch/ice
Doesnt seem to work. Also, I can only breed once at midnight local time?

Try left crystal right ice berg

GC ID: 69skaterboy69

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's awful! Way too slow and yeh, same thing over and over. That's the thing that bothers me most. It's not like the excitement of breeding a rare or something. Yeh, if you can level them I would. They kick out a lot more cash and that seems to be your focus. Lol

Lol yeh, but I'm pretty much saing what you are only in a shorter version because I am always trying to get caught up. :thumbs:

Yes, I have debated a few times levelling some up for tha cash but I'm still hesitant to have physically bigger dragons overtaking my park...
do you, or anyone else, know if ALL the dragons get bigger or only some?

Hehe, yeah I've been enjoying having a little more time on here the last few days but I certainly couldn't go back to the few days I missed before that to catch up - there was NO WAY that was happening. Catching up from day to day is often a struggle :p

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg I only went to tidy up and do the dishes and I come back and there's 3 pages to read a new dragon and new decorations I mean bloody he'll do they want me to sit here all day and night every day and night lmao yay a new dragon I'm off to check it out !!!!!

Sent from my ipad2 GCID dragonville10

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Michelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded the app. Kind of like it but am happy viewing over the net as well. There is an option to 'view signatures' Michelin so maybe some people have that turned off so that's why they don't see yours??? Just noticed you also can't format text in the app, so couldn't bold your name.

Yeah, it probably does have to do with the app/view signature thing but it is weird that people can see GT500Girl's but not mine.

Hey no problem re: not bolding the name, hehe. I try to do it when I can to make it more obvious but it's not a necessity of course.
Obviously I saw your message just fine, hehe :D

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainbow:
Left : flower
Right: Storm

Any idea of getting Moon dragon?
I tried Storm/sonic, Sonic/storm, Scorch/ice
Doesnt seem to work. Also, I can only breed once at midnight local time?

GT500Girl combo worked for me twice. Both were 1x tries. Scorch/snow level 10 each. Day= sun. Night=moon. Good luck!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boooooooo can't even have a pop at the new dragon as both caves are full ! Oh well plenty of time in those five years its gonna take to do my shrines lol x

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That must have been my problem, I tried to add you as a friend quite some time ago but didn't include the dots and I never got a response - I thought you didn't want to be my friend :(. I'll send you a request now and it is totally up to you whether you accept it.

Omg, I'm so sorry. I had the GCID before I joined here and on iPF they don't let you put symbols (at least not at the first character). I'll go check GC now :)

TonyaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I go out for a few hours and come home to find a new dragon :) and I love the new decorations too. Will try blazing and mud and see what happens...

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know Chinese New year is still a couple of days away, but with the arrival of our new dragon it seems appropriate to wish you all: xīn nián kuài lè:)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried blazing + mud and got mud and tried mud + blazing and got a lava I think ! Im not sure what im after anymore im getting confused which path to take as i want so many now This should be fun lol! loving the new decorations just need somewhere to put them come on new island ! I have asked this before but can't remember what the answer was (another blonde move lol) and I don't have the willpower to search the thread ;) soooo what level does the fifth island become available again i know it 50 mil :cringes at thought: I'm at 24 now

Most reactions

Latest posts