What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YIPPEE!! Both my combos worked! The cold+blazing gave me a frostfire, and the fire+storm gave me my 2nd bluefire!! *does happy dance*

SillySmiffy, what'd you end up getting?! Hope you got the frostfire too!
That's OUTSTANDING work!! Congratulations. Serious bonus for you there. Happy dancing along with you :D I too was very lucky last night. I have been trying for Frostfire from his release day but he's been eluding me. I woke up at 2:30am and decided to check in on my dragons and one lot had finished breeding so I popped in cold / firefly (which I've done several times) but this time it came up with 12 hours - wanted to get excited but have been burnt before so hung out until just now and did a small speed up and YAY, it was a Frostfire ... happy person now :)

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ivanabot said:
Hi folks, I am a huge fan of dragonvale and have been lurking in this forum for quite some time. I just wanted you guys to know that there is a new dragon available , look under the eggs section it is called Panlong, I am assuming it is for the Chinese new year, there are also some new decorations as well. Thank you for all of the great advice, because of all of your help I Have been able to get all of the rare dragons. Looking forward to actually talking to all of you.

So was there an update tonight?

GC ID: 69skaterboy69

rweav13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GCID: the weavmiester

If you would, add me. I would love to see some of your islands. And I normally have gems to spare and I don't want to waste them!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks, I am a huge fan of dragonvale and have been lurking in this forum for quite some time. I just wanted you guys to know that there is a new dragon available , look under the eggs section it is called Panlong, I am assuming it is for the Chinese new year, there are also some new decorations as well. Thank you for all of the great advice, because of all of your help I Have been able to get all of the rare dragons. Looking forward to actually talking to all of you.

Welcome to the forum and thank you so much! :thumbs: Look forward to chatting with you too but right now I'm headed to check out the update. Lol. :thumbs:

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, please :)

Oh, I just got notification. Thank you:)
That must have been my problem, I tried to add you as a friend quite some time ago but didn't include the dots and I never got a response - I thought you didn't want to be my friend :(. I'll send you a request now and it is totally up to you whether you accept it.

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PANLONG dragon....new challenge! yay! ( not like I'm not challenged enough trying to get Frost Fire & Moon!)

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wanted to say "Thank You" to Zsa17, .ilUli., and SnuggleTM,,for faithfully returning gems to my account. I truly appreciate your help! Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Thank you to YOU too ... I wish I could send you more frequently coz I have you down several times to return at the moment - they'll be coming :)

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VeeLund said:
PANLONG dragon....new challenge! yay! ( not like I'm not challenged enough trying to get Frost Fire & Moon!)

ANYONE GET ANY RECORDED SUCCESSES YET?!?!?! I can't find any good combos, tried fog and lava, and mud and blazing

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs: Are you using the app to view the forum?

Lol I think most of us were there at first. At least I was. :)

Yep, I use the app...even though I have both a net book and a desktop computer, I use my iPad 99% of the time. I did find out how to set it to see signatures finally :)

Anastacia

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi Ivanabot.

Welcome to the thread and the DVA (Dragonvale Anonymous) group.

I swear I can't leave this game to run by itself for more than 2hrs. I woke up this morning with the feeling that there'll be a new dragon, checked my DV and there's none. So I told myself 'ok, maybe it'll be here on CNY eve'; left the game for 2 hrs and wham, I saw your posting!

This is real exciting. Wonder if the genes theory is the way to go for this new dragon. Can't wait to try it out once I free my EBI.

Thanks for the update :)

My GC ID : Anastacia

Most reactions

Latest posts