What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jurathi said:
Sorry for THE wrong words in my text. I have autocorrection and it is for my language and not English. So excuse me please.....

That's okay and it does not matter at all. ;) i know what you mean,the auto-spell sometimes not so smart so i disabled it in my idevice settings/general/keyboard. And also you can edit your post just like replying to your own post, you can see EDIT beside the QUOTE.

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jurathi said:
Sorry for THE wrong words in my text. I have autocorrection and it is for my language and not English. So excuse me please.....

Wow, for someone whose first language is not English, you are doing really really well. Can I ask where you are from? Its so good having you as a part of this forum. You have found one big happy family here, and it's great to have you as a part of the family.

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jurathi said:

Welcome to our very friendly forum Jurathi you will find loads of people willing to help you here. Good luck in your dragon breeding.

GC ID: mari3c

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Welcome to our very friendly forum Jurathi you will find loads of people willing to help you here. Good luck in your dragon breeding.

and patience, determination :p

gcid Zowie75

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I figured out now how to breed a basic dragon so you don't have to buy it in the market if you need 2nd one. ;) So here's the tip:

By breeding Opposite Dragon with one of its element, for example:

Dodo+Air/Earth = Air/Earth
Sandstorm+Air/Earth = Air/Earth

Frostfire+Cold/Fire = Cold/Fire
Bluefire+Cold/Fire = Cold/Fire

Plasma+Lightning/Water = Lightning/Water
Current+Lightning/Water = Lightning/Water

Malachite+Plant/Metal = Plant/Metal

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I take a screenshot of info I want to refer back to. But I might take notes now as has been suggested at least then they will all be in the same place.

I got great ideas and methods from everyone! Awesome! Thx everybody!!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
Metal and earth, it only has two combos and the dragon you don't want gives a lot of xp and DC if you hatch and then sell!

The dragonvale sandbox is an excellent source

Do u get xp if u sell instead of Hatch then sell?

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, its been a good week for me.. Finished off my Shrine grind. Just now got hit with my second gold from the same Metal x Brass combo and have a Slag with Metal x Earth.. Just need a second Slag.. Then i might go for a 4th Ruby and also complete the Egg collection.. Awesome..
Only then, i'm planning to decorate the Islands, it sure is going to be a tough work working on the 6 islands.. Lot of stuff to be moved here and there.. first, should come up with an Idea.. Suggest some??

Congratulations on being "off the grind!" u can probably tell me - what level is DONE that we can sell our dragons to make room? Thx!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
She mean she use tree + the basic metal dragon.

But there's no restriction in breeding a regular dragon, you can breed it with basic or hybrid dragon as long as the element required is present.

Except for breeding an opposite dragon which required one basic dragon + one hybrid dragon with an opposite element of the basic dragon.

Well, THAT was a cut/paste reply! Thx!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
Do u get xp if u sell instead of Hatch then sell?

You will get xp's for hatching and selling any dragon. However, if you choose to place the egg on the pedestal, at that initial choice no xp rewards are given.

As far as the Internet is concerned, you will also find info on xp's. Some dragons will yield big $ but low xp's and vise versa. When you are trying to level up, xp's are really important. Hope that answers your question, and some more.

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it a bad idea that I keep getting brass dragons as a fail n I'm hatching n making level 10 to go towards my fire shrine

live for nothing, Die for something.. GC ID: BDD93

Last edited:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think there is something magical in hatching new dragons and then paring them to breed. I hatched my new chrome and scorch, I leveled them both up to level 10 and I put them in my epic breeding cave. I now have my 3rd ruby. Well, not yet, but I have one in the making.

Just for the record, that is now the third time I have tried that, and as a result - that is ruby #3. I am so excited. I hatched my first ruby, the second one is displayed on my egg pedestal, so this one is going to fly free in the gem tree....yay!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BDD93 said:
Is it a bad idea that I keep getting brass dragons as a fail n I'm hatching n making level 10 to go towards my fire shrine

What are you trying to breed and what dragons are you breeding to get what you want?

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
What are you trying to breed and what dragons are you breeding to get what you want?

Been trying for gold but also going for shrines

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BDD93 said:

I guess you're using brass+fire combo. Well it's better than getting Forge. And the probability of getting Gold is 50% :)

Most reactions

Latest posts