What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jurathi said:
I've got an 48 hours breeding with THE crystal and bluefire......

Congratulations, that is the best news I've heard today as we all know how hard you have tried to get a rare dragon. Really excited for you. Best come back when it's finished breeding and tell us what you have - again, congrats.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my slag this morning with metal and earth. That is my first one. It's still got about 18 hours to go, but I'm happy to wait. I just need one more malachite and all my shrines will be gold. I have leveled up 13 of my panlongs to level 16. It will be a slow grind from here on in to even one crown. Once I get my malachite I'm on the hunt for one more ruby - yay. Then, I will breed my gold dragons and change a habitat or two. Really happy the wizard has been good to me! Thanks wizard, and thanks too to each and every one of this forum family who continue to share what works for you - as what works for you, can work for all.

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I got my slag this morning with metal and earth. That is my first one. It's still got about 18 hours to go, but I'm happy to wait. I just need one more malachite and all my shrines will be gold. I have leveled up 13 of my panlongs to level 16. It will be a slow grind from here on in to even one crown. Once I get my malachite I'm on the hunt for one more ruby - yay. Then, I will breed my gold dragons and change a habitat or two. Really happy the wizard has been good to me! Thanks wizard, and thanks too to each and every one of this forum family who continue to share what works for you - as what works for you, can work for all.

Congrats ! Cheers for you and everyone of this forum ! 

Game Center ID : Pryptonic

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:

Congrats to your slag Di! :) just a reminder, you can rename your dragon to anyone you like and they will be proud, but not the slag. Haha! :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:

That's amazing congrats those shrines are a great accomplishment in this game. U have been great to all of us thank you for that!!!
But is it me or does this sound like a retirement?? Pls tell us it's not so?!?

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Congrats to your slag Di! :) just a reminder, you can rename your dragon to anyone you like and they will be proud, but not the slag. Haha! :D

Maybe I'll name him after you Marc? What's your preference. Which dragon would you like to be. I have a lot of old friends in my habitats. I have a vampie, a fletch, a Brooklyn, a snalfa, I even have mpmeyer, sunfresh, and many others who once graced this forum with their presence. So, big question, who would you like to be. Is it slag, or another dragon...and don't say gold, as that one is taken! O, but tomorrow, there will be another gold:cool:. It's hatching as we speak.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Natykm said:
That's amazing congrats those shrines are a great accomplishment in this game. U have been great to all of us thank you for that!!!
But is it me or does this sound like a retirement?? Pls tell us it's not so?!?

I'm too addicted to be moving on - I'm in this for the long haul. O, and by the way you are the gold dragon in my treasure island, being blonde and all, thought that was fitting:cool:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Maybe I'll name him after you Marc? What's your preference. Which dragon would you like to be. I have a lot of old friends in my habitats. I have a vampie, a fletch, a Brooklyn, a snalfa, I even have mpmeyer, sunfresh, and many others who once graced this forum with their presence. So, big question, who would you like to be. Is it slag, or another dragon...and don't say gold, as that one is taken! O, but tomorrow, there will be another gold:cool:. It's hatching as we speak.

Oh thanks for inviting me to be part of your island. :) well i think i like malachite to be named kryp2n8 because he is green. :D if taken then i'll just wait for your 2nd malachite, a very elusive dragon, catch me if you can. ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I'm too addicted to be moving on - I'm in this for the long haul. O, and by the way you are the gold dragon in my treasure island, being blonde and all, thought that was fitting:cool:

Oh my that is such an honor I love that dragon thank you so much!!!!! :D am dead serious it has been my favorite next to the moon!I would do the smiley face blushing but haven't learned that one yet lol ;)

Do u know in what consists the order of our neighbors n why they are constantly moving
Places. Oh n have u ever noticed that when u tap the party hats the dragons do some dance for you? It's so cute <3

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Oh thanks for inviting me to be part of your island. :) well i think i like malachite to be named kryp2n8 because he is green. :D if taken then i'll just wait for your 2nd malachite, a very elusive dragon, catch me if you can. ;)

Consider yourself caught - malachite it is.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Natykm said:
Oh my that is such an honor I love that dragon thank you so much!!!!! :D am dead serious it has been my favorite next to the moon!I would do the smiley face blushing but haven't learned that one yet lol ;)

Do u know in what consists the order of our neighbors n why they are constantly moving
Places. Oh n have u ever noticed that when u tap the party hats the dragons do some dance for you? It's so cute <3

Hit the party hat over the moon dragon and it does a somersault - that's way cool.

Jurathi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Congratulations, that is the best news I've heard today as we all know how hard you have tried to get a rare dragon. Really excited for you. Best come back when it's finished breeding and tell us what you have - again, congrats.

Thank you. I wait for à wilde and i let you know.:)

Jurathi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for THE wrong words in my text. I have autocorrection and it is for my language and not English. So excuse me please.....

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
He now has a new name after your name sake. I will only change it if they produce a super hero habitat.

Thanks Di. That malachite is actually a superhero dragon. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts