What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel so left out lol. the only other dragons that took me this long to get was moon and sun which eluded me for months. Hope I don't have same problem with gold.... Usually I get a new dragon on the first few tries, maybe my luck ran out :(

Meybe try using a different combo.. i did and it worked.. got 2 golds with Metal x Brass and the fail is always a Brass.. :D

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Sorry maybe that seemed like a dumb question? But I thought maybe it would result in a Bluefire or Frostfire too..

No, because they are both opposite dragon, there are specific rules for breeding opposite dragon, pure/basic+opposite hybrid

Bluefire= FIRE+cold hybrid
Frostfire= COLD+fire hybrid

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
I just got another rainbow (not complaining) I just wanted to know if I put rainbow+rainbow do I get another rainbow? Or a random dragon? o_o

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

If you breed two same dragon together you always get the same dragon even the dragon is no longer in the market. Except gemstone dragon.

Astarly Dana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
whiteorgrey.tumblr.com
kryp2n8 said:
If you breed two same dragon together you always get the same dragon even the dragon is no longer in the market. Except gemstone dragon.

Woot :3 yay~ thanks!

_@ö Snail crossing~ Do not step on it D:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I feel so left out lol. the only other dragons that took me this long to get was moon and sun which eluded me for months. Hope I don't have same problem with gold.... Usually I get a new dragon on the first few tries, maybe my luck ran out :(

You could try leveling a new breeding pair from level 1 to 10. That is what helped me finally get my ruby.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jurathi said:
I've got an 48 hours breeding with THE crystal and bluefire......

It can be sun, moon or rainbow. I hope the wizard grant you what you want. ;)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
Lol! I hope so too! I AM lucky at winning stuff, let me know! I did swing by last night, looked for me, no names are visible to visitors. Blah, thought we could see them if renamed

GCID: princesssuzabella

Gold it is, 5 gems, thank you very much dragon Suzabella:cool:

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:

Na, you are a pro at this game. You will get 'Goldie' soon, I just know it. Best come back and post your win so that we can all celebrate your win and excitement with you. O, and we miss you when you're not around, so it's great to see your post.

Most reactions

Latest posts