What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
12am now ig it's not being released yet unless mine hasnt updated

live for nothing, Die for something.. GC ID: BDD93

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come on backflip!! Don't disappoint you're loyal fans who have stayed up late for you:(

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well everyone I waited intensely for 2 hrs I'm a gonna go to best best of luck to everyone don't forget if u find the combo share with the dragonvale community thank you in advance and good luck breeding

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BDD93 said:
Well everyone I waited intensely for 2 hrs I'm a gonna go to best best of luck to everyone don't forget if u find the combo share with the dragonvale community thank you in advance and good luck breeding

Goodnight

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BDD93 said:

Goodnight, I can message you the combo as soon as I see it.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's just 11:40pm, june30 in Denver, where BFS is located, and they'll probably update it in the morning, they are still sleeping now, so we have to wait at least 6hrs more. :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
It's just 11:40pm, june30 in Denver, where BFS is located, and they'll probably update it in the morning, they are still sleeping now, so we have to wait at least 6hrs more. :D

Thanks so much for this info kryp2n8, I ,ll go stick a 6 hr in the BC in that case

GC ID: mari3c

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, no need to stay up late. If i remember it right, they release pearl late in the afternoon in their time. But just to be safe, don't breed anything longer than 6hrs. :D

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Goodmorning, it's 8 AM here. I got caught up in the excitement of the ruby chase wicht is about to start I suppose, but nothing so far..

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Yeah, no need to stay up late. If i remember it right, they release pearl late in the afternoon in their time. But just to be safe, don't breed anything longer than 6hrs. :D

No wont chance anything too long got a nice safe 6hr think it's Chrome, then will go with cactus,s

sissymom1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is 2 in the morning here in Ohio, USA, and Miss Ruby still hasn't shown up. I can't believe I sat up this late waiting on her. Off to bed and see if I can catch her tomorrow. Good night all

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
No wont chance anything too long got a nice safe 6hr think it's Chrome, then will go with cactus,s

I'm hearing you Marie. I've bred that many cactus dragons today, I've lost count. I'm so glad the ruby hasn't come to the market yet - purely selfish as my husband and I had a date afternoon, so no dragonvale for me. I've just hatched my rainbow so epic is free for now.
What do you think Marc - will we all need to watch for an app update, or will ruby just be added to the market without it?

Most reactions

Latest posts