What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Yes xp rewards on the colosseum events depends on the level you are. If you won gold, you'll receive 10% of the xp needed to next level. If you won silver, you'll receive 5% of the xp needed to next level. And since i'm currently at level33, the xp needed to level up to 34 is 600,000,000, so i got the 10% which is 60,000,000. :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Right on Marc, that is correct. Xp's are really important when trying to level up. Again, it's about strategy and knowing the game well. For instance, a few months back I would breed air and air for 2 hours and once hatched they would fetch me $500,000. However, the xp value to hatch is only worth 12,500. If I decide to breed iron and iron, the breeding time is four hours. Once hatched they fetch me $1,150,000. But, more importantly the xp value to hatch is 150,000. That's a huge difference when trying to level up. Again, it's about strategy and knowing the game.

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So do we know for sure exactly when ruby comes out? Would it be something like midnight Colorado time?

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No ruby yet, and no update in the app store. I've breed about a dozen cactus already in an attempt to keep my breeding cave as free as I possibly can - o the pain of waiting! Patience says the wizard - he's always right!

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it's still available and will stay for good. Plasma and Current is considered rare, coz they are opposite element dragon, that's why it's hard to get, but not as hard as rainbow,sun and moon. :)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Thanks. I'm trying to get 2 of every dragon with the plan having one in it's adult form and the other in it's young form using the fountain of youth. At the moment I just have current to go before trying for my second rainbow and moon. I missed getting a second emerald, but currently have 2 of everything else. Making one of each young using the fountain of youth is taking ages though...

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ruby should be out in 30 mins in the USA it's 11:30 pm right now unless they decide to give it an extra hour or so for a world wide release

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, ruby is coming.. But im having my 3rd pearl in my breeding cave.. Gotta wait until tomo morning for 2 breeding caves to breed together.. Hehehehehe..

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sunfresh said:
Wow, ruby is coming.. But im having my 3rd pearl in my breeding cave.. Gotta wait until tomo morning for 2 breeding caves to breed together.. Hehehehehe..

I have never understood how people get like 3 gemstone dragons! I bred my tail off the whole month and just barely got one!

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dunno.... Some manage to breed it faster, some slower..

I will feed my dragons to level 14 and 15 when my breeding doesnt work. Also, i just keep breeding with occassionally changing to breed other dragons.

Now that ruby is coming, all the best ok? Maybe this tine round will be better..

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thedroid13 said:
I hope so:) Good luck to all on getting ruby!

What are best combos for scorched

live for nothing, Die for something.. GC ID: BDD93

Most reactions

Latest posts