What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
No wont chance anything too long got a nice safe 6hr think it's Chrome, then will go with cactus,s

GC ID: mari3c

Iron and magnetic only take 4hrs to incubate, and sell the egg for 1,150,000. Rust is 6hrs, and can sell for 1,650,000. :) i'm breeding rust and
iron.

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I'm hearing you Marie. I've bred that many cactus dragons today, I've lost count. I'm so glad the ruby hasn't come to the market yet - purely selfish as my husband and I had a date afternoon, so no dragonvale for me. I've just hatched my rainbow so epic is free for now.
What do you think Marc - will we all need to watch for an app update, or will ruby just be added to the market without it?

If it's just a minor update, like adding new dragons or adding habitats or level it does not need app update. But if they will add the upgraded nursery or new island, that will need an app update. :D

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And another tip, don't put your lava or scorch or any dragon you think is essential for ruby in colosseum event, it will lock them for 24hrs without the option to speed up with gems. :D

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
If it's just a minor update, like adding new dragons or adding habitats or level it does not need app update. But if they will add the upgraded nursery or new island, that will need an app update. :D

You are a fountain of knowledge kryp2n8, What would we do without you, n shouldn't you be in bed it must be 2 am or so there. It's 2:28 pm here.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
You are a fountain of knowledge kryp2n8, What would we do without you, n shouldn't you be in bed it must be 2 am or so there. It's 2:28 pm here.

No i'm not that good, i'm not a wizard. :D it's just base on experience. :) if that is your time, then we have the same timezone. :) 2:43pm now

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
No i'm not that good, i'm not a wizard. :D it's just base on experience. :) if that is your time, then we have the same timezone. :) 2:43pm now

I thought you were in Denver?

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
And another tip, don't put your lava or scorch or any dragon you think is essential for ruby in colosseum event, it will lock them for 24hrs without the option to speed up with gems. :D

Yeah, even with an earth event dragon for the colosseum I put in an iron dragon because I have multiples. Always good to consider, don't put in any dragon if you don't have another of the same type, especially when it comes to the release of new gemstone dragons - you never know, you just might need it!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read the description for ruby. I'm thinking it may even be firefly! Because of the glow on its tale. Those rubies on the tale look pretty awesome!

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol, I am breeding my ** off trying to get as many metal-like dragons as I can to be able to make the required combo to get that ruby. I am 'only' on lvl 18 so still pretty new to the game.. when I see drags like firefly immediately go 'n see if I have that one. Keeps me on my toes I guess! :)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
Lol, I am breeding my ** off trying to get as many metal-like dragons as I can to be able to make the required combo to get that ruby. I am 'only' on lvl 18 so still pretty new to the game.. when I see drags like firefly immediately go 'n see if I have that one. Keeps me on my toes I guess! :)

That's what I love about this game, it's forever changing n challenging.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:

That's one good thing about having all the dragons. Never need to worry if you don't have the right combo for the new dragons :)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its almost noon, and no new dragon in sight.... Booooring.... :)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Its almost noon, and no new dragon in sight.... Booooring.... :)

I think backflip are toying with us. Maybe they have been reading what we think will be the combo, and they will change it so it's nothing like we have listed! It's a painful wait. 7.48 pm here in Melbourne Australia and still no ruby in sight!

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I think backflip are toying with us. Maybe they have been reading what we think will be the combo, and they will change it so it's nothing like we have listed! It's a painful wait. 7.48 pm here in Melbourne Australia and still no ruby in sight!

its only 3:51 in Denver, Colorado. Thus they are still sleeping. lol

gcid Zowie75

Most reactions

Latest posts