What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Dunno been watching but nothing as yet.....cannot believe the excitement!!!

GC ID: mari3c

Omg I have been trying not to login bc it would've seemed longer but now it's still not out noooo!!! Lol my hubby is like ur such a kid :)

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is current still available? I know it was never listed in the market. Been trying for a while now with no luck...

I have all the dragons but current! I have tried ever since it came on the market to breed it and haven't gotten it yet! Good luck and if you get it, let me know your combo :)

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thedroid13 said:
God, backflip is going to keep us up all night!:p

That's the only reason why I. Haven't went to bed yet I wanna get one combo in for a test run atleast

live for nothing, Die for something.. GC ID: BDD93

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BDD93 said:
That's the only reason why I. Haven't went to bed yet I wanna get one combo in for a test run atleast

Same! Also so I can at least learn the combo!

BDD93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Natykm said:
Yep same here !!!!

My test runs are gonna be chrome n firefly or scorch and metal n scorch or firefly it just has that metal look to me

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A little off topic here, but does Backflip have a real Facebook page that is uncluttered by people wining about not getting dragons?

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.chipper. said:
Fantastic just in the nick of time!!! Congrats now you can rest easy until Ruby.

Thank you now ruby less then 10min away

Most reactions

Latest posts