What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Poppy, it's been a while since I've visited your islands, though I have read your updates posted here. Just wanted to say the new look is fantastic. The HC and FOY at the breeding island is a nice choice, and the marble path through the gardens makes a nice contrast. The CP island is great, and the little Rainbow Dragons bouncing around them is adorable. I think there was a baby LYD bouncing around there earlier as well, but it looks like it's a grown up at the moment. Gold paths and shrines on the Colosseum Island look great and your Ireland Island (had to) has a nice homely feel to it. I'm sure it won't be here long, but I'm glad I got to see it. (You taking screen shots of your various Island incarnations, because you should be cataloguing them. Cold habitats obviously made way for moons while generating coins and your Panlong Factory is obviously in full production.

Nice work, sir.

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what language, just wanted it to remind me that without you guys "my friends" I would not have it. Then see which name you guys liked the best.
I suggest Hercules, demigod in greek mythologie, accomplished 10 labors which all helped people?
He was the illegimate son of Zeus the CEO if the greek gods and Alcmene a mortal woman.
Even in our times, when we refer to very difficult tasks we refer to the Labors of Hercules.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Very smart. . .congrats!

:) i wish! I hurried along and got all mine to silver then they released the update for gold habs and then the HC. I feel jealous of people who start playing now!

Tiffany xoxo

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
Do the Irish worship Gods or something else?

Not sure. There are saints but also Celtic gods I'll look into it later.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:) i wish! I hurried along and got all mine to silver then they released the update for gold habs and then the HC. I feel jealous of people who start playing now!

Tiffany xoxo
Tiffany you could experience it, just delete the app and start from scratch lol

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the names guys. Keep them coming.

Just to change th subject for 2 seconds, has anyone found a leprechaun yet???

I am so disappointed. Not only we did not get the leprechaun dragon with the HAT we did not get any new habitat. So I had to make one up. My own version of a plant habitat. There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey quick question is there and ancient god/ess for working together or friendship

What about Kairos. My son just came back from his kairos retreat where it means a special time. A time to bond and know you are loved by family and friends. A time to support and learn to love yourself and one another.

Most reactions

Latest posts