What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Robotponys said:
I tried moss/flower and got a 14 hr egg!!! :( Then tried flower/moss and got a 2 hr. Why me!!

Not just you. I got miss first try and nine hour second. It's still in. I'm breeding a 48 hr in the cave do pertinence has me pinned down. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

GT500Girl said:
I can't remember if I replied to this...thanks! Now if I can just get that Clover. Can you believe I actually used about 20 gems yesterday speeding them up trying to get it. Grrrr...here I go again! Lol Then I thought well it should be around until atleast the 17th. LYD relapse. Hahaha Slow down and smell the roses....duh. Ok, I'm back on track! :)

Me too, I guess it was a relapse from the LYD frenzy :) for the life of me, I can't seem to get the clover dragon either. Right now I am stuck with a freaking crystal and a moss dragon tying up my breeding caves. I am going to wait it out ....... Hopefully. Good luck on your quest GT

hazzarrd13 said:
Not just you. I got miss first try and nine hour second. It's still in. I'm breeding a 48 hr in the cave do pertinence has me pinned down. Lol

Don't you just live auto correct moss 1 st try. Patience pins me down

I got the others gave you gems this morning...it was from overnight. Grrr...this is the one thing I wish they would get fixed as it is too much stress on me. If you sent me a gem in the last 10 hrs and are not listed here please let me know. Evan&storm, ladygilda, hydeyfam, jbobcat59, danud, eeerrriiikkk I am missing 4 gem senders.

You were in spirit lol I was thinking bout you anyways remembering the struggle with the pans made me Want SMURFETTE to get it sooooooooooo bad x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

:D That is all I could think of too while trying for that 2nd one! I thought my lord....she is living my nightmare...

What about Supah boy? I thought of him constantly too trying for number 2. I need to visit his place to see if he got it...

Ooooh I've always wanted to go there it looks fab I've been to the Paris one but that it tiny compared to Florida enjoy it and we will miss you x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

It's a lot of fun. Drove up yesterday...just chillin this morning. It will be a long day at Magic Kingdom. Truthfully I don't want to be here lol. Been there, done that, wore the tshirt. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so hot. Think it's suppose to be 90 degrees F today. Ugh. The daughter talked us into coming up here...only about a 3 hr drive so not too bad. I'll post a couple pics from the iPhone when I take some. :thumbs: There is one I took last noght from downtown Disney....I'll add it to this post. Gotta send it from phone to pad.

GT500Girl said:
It's a lot of fun. Drove up yesterday...just chillin this morning. It will be a long day at Magic Kingdom. Truthfully I don't want to be here lol. Been there, done that, wore the tshirt. Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so hot. Think it's suppose to be 90 degrees F today. Ugh. The daughter talked us into coming up here...only about a 3 hr drive so not too bad. I'll post a couple pics from the iPhone when I take some. :thumbs: There is one I took last noght from downtown Disney....I'll add it to this post. Gotta send it from phone to pad.

image-543869672.png

Hoping this isn't too dark...this was at lego land store...

I have three Astrolobes. The dragon is still in the market last night I tried one last desperation shot to get a second LYD love/cold Bone/Fog and BOOM! hit them both for 14 1/2 hours apiece.

Yay! Congrats! That is awesome! :thumbs:

This is a good sight :)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Attachments

• image-301562623.jpg
    image-301562623.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 425
Thanks to everyone who liked or commented on my island designs. It took a lot of time and dedication to figure out what can and can't be done with the game layout. It was all done on an iphone. Can't wait to get the new ipad that is coming out next month. If it wasnt for this forum and this group of amazing people, I would have no reason to put this much time and effort into this game. I did it for all of you guys. Hopefully it inspires, or encourages whoever sees them to do better.

Sorry I haven't had time to comment or did I? I don't know whether I'm coming or going lol. I love them though! They really are awesome!!! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back