What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

:) i wish! I hurried along and got all mine to silver then they released the update for gold habs and then the HC. I feel jealous of people who start playing now!

Tiffany xoxo

But you gained all this knowledge and now you can help us newbies along.

Thanks again to all the great advice given by 'the experts' As I result I managed to get 2 leap year dragons, so now I can bread them. I had to put one in my HC, as I don't want to sell off an existing habitat. No longer in the market, so glad I got them! I think it's time for another update. An extra habitat or 2 would help us work towards our goals. I would love the opportunity of being able to gift a dragon also - how cool would that be? Also, as I was visiting a friends park I saw the Irish decorations. Clearly a sign of a new dragon. Popped on the forum, and as a result, just now I put in a level 15 flower and level 14 moss and first try, I have the new one. Thank you too for allowing me to see your islands/habitats. What a creative bunch of people we are!

Thanks again to all the great advice given by 'the experts' As I result I managed to get 2 leap year dragons, so now I can bread them. I had to put one in my HC, as I don't want to sell off an existing habitat. No longer in the market, so glad I got them! I think it's time for another update. An extra habitat or 2 would help us work towards our goals. I would love the opportunity of being able to gift a dragon also - how cool would that be? Also, as I was visiting a friends park I saw the Irish decorations. Clearly a sign of a new dragon. Popped on the forum, and as a result, just now I put in a level 15 flower and level 14 moss and first try, I have the new one. Thank you too for allowing me to see your islands/habitats. What a creative bunch of people we are!

Congrats on getting your two!! I am still trying. Second time around used moss/ flower and got 12 hrs.

Ugh tried seaweed with moss and got another 14 hrs. I guess the hunt is more of a challenge today!

It might have been answered already, but when is st Patrick? Haven't got the clover yet..

I'm been busy, I'm actually smashing my island, and rebuild them, I wasn't satisfied with all my letters. So far two islands are new, one is a Forrest with an old village in it. Starts in the village, ends at a plant habbitat. and the colosseum-island is a bit "Alice in wonderland"-like, a chaos with a thought behind. I like it, but I guess it's awful to find partyhats!

Well, back to chase the clover!

mjtyler said:
Not according to my Chinese performance engineer!
Maybe it's different slang?

Nope it has 2 meaning. One is what u mention and the othe one means Marshall arts

Congratulations to everyone who has the clover dragon! Wow it's exciting..

I gotta wait for my remaining breeding to finish then I can start breeding,

Congratulations to everyone who has the clover dragon! Wow it's exciting..

I gotta wait for my remaining breeding to finish then I can start breeding,

Congrats on having patience. It definitely is a virtue. But I did wait to speed my pan and 48 hrs this morning. 48=Sun. Good luck on your clover hunt!

Poppy, it's been a while since I've visited your islands, though I have read your updates posted here. Just wanted to say the new look is fantastic. The HC and FOY at the breeding island is a nice choice, and the marble path through the gardens makes a nice contrast. The CP island is great, and the little Rainbow Dragons bouncing around them is adorable. I think there was a baby LYD bouncing around there earlier as well, but it looks like it's a grown up at the moment. Gold paths and shrines on the Colosseum Island look great and your Ireland Island (had to) has a nice homely feel to it. I'm sure it won't be here long, but I'm glad I got to see it. (You taking screen shots of your various Island incarnations, because you should be cataloguing them. Cold habitats obviously made way for moons while generating coins and your Panlong Factory is obviously in full production.

Nice work, sir.

Thank you Brother Fletch.

Poppy

Poppy FY, with both plant and earth boost, the clove dragon at level 15 makes 137 a min.
Our cable company decided ti add/delete channels etc so i have to reprogramm the Tv, time consuming job. But we now have a bunch of channels in HD and i must say, documentaries in HD are wow.

Worst luck

I tried moss/flower and got a 14 hr egg!!! :( Then tried flower/moss and got a 2 hr. Why me!!

Poppy FY, with both plant and earth boost, the clove dragon at level 15 makes 137 a min.
Our cable company decided ti add/delete channels etc so i have to reprogramm the Tv, time consuming job. But we now have a bunch of channels in HD and i must say, documentaries in HD are wow.

Once you have HD it's hard to watch anything else. I have a small HD movie theater in my house and when I went to a commercial cinema a while back I was gobsmacked at how fuzzy it was.

Poppy

Yes you can breed 2 LYD :)

I can't remember if I replied to this...thanks! Now if I can just get that Clover. Can you believe I actually used about 20 gems yesterday speeding them up trying to get it. Grrrr...here I go again! Lol Then I thought well it should be around until atleast the 17th. LYD relapse. Hahaha Slow down and smell the roses....duh. Ok, I'm back on track! :)

Hi guys I check in now and then to read with envy how your all doing. I'm level 25 been playing for must be a year but still no rainbow dragon. Must happen sometime well done with all your ly dragons!

Welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of info here. I'm not sure if someone gabe you this link or not but just in case they didn't here you go. Don't give up...you will get it. Patience and persistance is key in this game. :thumbs:

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back