What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
After reading this, I decided to try a level 7 Flower with a level 7 Moss in the EBI.......Bingo! 7 hours.

Poppy

Congrats woo hoo. It's important that you do get them poppy, we all look to you for inspiration :) : thumbs:

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
Cool. Really wanted a name that reminders me that without my friends I would not have this dragon. Are there any others that would be similar.

An ankle is the Greek goddess of necessity
Chaos is known in Greek as the first
I will keep hunting I have a list!

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats woo hoo. It's important that you do get them poppy, we all look to you for inspiration :) : thumbs:

That was for the second one in Jack's park where gems are scarce. We were 2 for 3 there. Very, very lucky. Plus got a Sandy on the first try. The DV gods take kindly to 6-year old cuties like Jack.

Poppy

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
Wow there's some great ideas

Chancer
Gong fu
iPaddy
Ten$ion

1 I thought of was Comrad.

Any other ideas

Smurfette, what about Atlas?
He was the Greek God who supported the heavens. He was also known as the God of astrology...... He was eventually thrown out, however, it shows support which is what you received when you needed it and he wouldn't have been born without it?

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
An ankle is the Greek goddess of necessity
Chaos is known in Greek as the first
I will keep hunting I have a list!

Doesn't matter what language, just wanted it to remind me that without you guys "my friends" I would not have it. Then see which name you guys liked the best.

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
He was the Greek God who supported the heavens. He was also known as the God of astrology...... He was eventually thrown out, however, it shows support which is what you received when you needed it and he wouldn't have been born without it?

Nice.

I did say that I wanted you guys to name it.
How does every one else feel.

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:

Nice. I can pronounce that one.

What does everyone else think. I did say I wanted you guys to name it.

Most reactions

Latest posts