What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the good wishes. We'll see how I go. Happy to report that Number 2 daughter got hers this morning, so now all the Fletchers have one save for me.

Attempt 16 Flower + Storm - 3 hours.

Breath and make a prayer before clicking. . .good luck. Sending good wishes to you.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
hazzarrd13 I like your main island or looks like a peaceful village. :)

Thanks. I had paths everywhere to start with but decided I like the thrown together look. More like me. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a beautiful sight...

View attachment 10501

1st LYD - Love / Cold
2nd LYD - Flower / Storm

I stupidly sped up the LYD to make sure it was indeed a LYD and also to take this stupid picture...which I now realize I could have done in 15 hours.

oh well, please enjoy!

I would say that's a full hand. I say you did pretty good within the last 48 hrs! Congrats!

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got this from BFS support, it's a reply back if we need to purchase the second one. Obviously not.. . .

Hi, Shirley,

Subsequent Leap Year Dragons do not have to be purchased.

Best,
rachael

She forgot to add the word 'today' ;)

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the good wishes. We'll see how I go. Happy to report that Number 2 daughter got hers this morning, so now all the Fletchers have one save for me.

Attempt 16 Flower + Storm - 3 hours.

You will get yours too, I have faith :)

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then Australia is S.O.L. ;)

I don't believe that though, they usually take the limited dragons away at the same moment around the world, just like they are released at the same moment.

So you think it's midnight Colorado time. I did email Rachel at BFS support if she could be specific about midnight. Waiting for reply.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
hazzarrd13 I like your main island or looks like a peaceful village. :)

Just been for a visit. Love the big baby blue bouncing around. You have it all well organised but not overloaded. It looks good.
:)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a beautiful sight...

View attachment 10501

1st LYD - Love / Cold
2nd LYD - Flower / Storm

I stupidly sped up the LYD to make sure it was indeed a LYD and also to take this stupid picture...which I now realize I could have done in 15 hours.

oh well, please enjoy!
That would make a very high end priced dish of scrambled eggs....
(getting hungry)

chillum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! I just got two LYD's in a row! One from love/panlong in the normal cave and the other one from fire/storm on breeding island! Woohoo

Most reactions

Latest posts