What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe it's a combo with LYD with plant. Gold at the end of the rainbow???

That would make so much sense. But ugh, to have the mighty LYD breed with the lowliest of the lowlies, the plant dragon, that wouldn't be right ;)

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chillum said:
Wow! I just got two LYD's in a row! One from love/panlong in the normal cave and the other one from fire/storm on breeding island! Woohoo

Congrats

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would make so much sense. But ugh, to have the mighty LYD breed with the lowliest of the lowlies, the plant dragon, that wouldn't be right ;)

I think I read on Wiki, it's the only rare dragon being able to breed with other non-rare dragons. Just thinking of green. "St. Patrick". Besides the plant dragon alone does yield high coins, it's the habitat cap sucks.

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! I just got two LYD's in a row! One from love/panlong in the normal cave and the other one from fire/storm on breeding island! Woohoo

Hey there, and congrats :)

And thanks for all your gems over the past few months :)

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I emailed her this morning and this is the reply I got this afternoon. Assuming Leap Year ends at midnight.

I meant 'today' as opposed to 'yesterday' , lol ;)

but it's nice to hear back from BFS, and at least this time the reply was really helpful.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ahhh, but would that be great if this new plant rainbow dragon lives in a rainbow habitat! It takes care of the 500 plant cap. . .

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Just got this from BFS support, it's a reply back if we need to purchase the second one. Obviously not.. . .

Hi, Shirley,

Subsequent Leap Year Dragons do not have to be purchased.

Best,
rachael

What's the email you guys use? I may need it just in case I have any questions as well

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
Just back from a meeting. Made a try and got a second after a few fireflies etc,
Hum, i would say they read my post and after that the CEO took the money and is now on its way to the Cayman islands and the employees got so p.... of, they opened the gates lol

If you think about it guys. It's a double whammy. First you get everyone to buy heaps of gems to get one and send out rumor that second MAY not be possible, then at the last second release the second. Everyone panics again and the gem frenzy is on again before saying goodbye for another 4 years. Now that is how you run a business. And people on other threads thought that BFS was not smart. He is a true businessman.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
That is going to suck for those that don't have a LYD. :)

Did you get one yet cos I didn't see one when I visited earlier?
Hope so cos I know how I regret not getting bone dragon. It was short lived as well and I was out of country at time without wifi :-( time I found out it was all over

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Most reactions

Latest posts