What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get SECOND Leap Year Dragon yet?
If so, how did you do it?

I have breed love + cold and i got the rare new dragon :D at the first try
It has finished breeding because i used gems and now i have a golden egg.

Ingot the leap year dragon with love and cold. It only took me 2 tries.

Yeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a golden dragon!!!!! Flower and baby storm. I spent over 100 gems to do it but I'm glad I did. I'm feeling greedy but I've only got 48 gems left. :(

Whose gcid is: beaudacious14, johnny cottonmouth, maree8+1, [!]bec[!], barbossa1000, smiling-sha, randireed, rap. If anyone on this threads gcid is one of those names send me a private message and let me know so I can accept u.

Thanks for the guide :D it will help me to get the ones I need. Good work!

bluechihiro said:
Yeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a golden dragon!!!!! Flower and baby storm. I spent over 100 gems to do it but I'm glad I did. I'm feeling greedy but I've only got 48 gems left. :(

I got mine on first try as well! Although I still do not have panlong, frostbite or the rainbow dragons. Sigh.. One victory at a time I guess...

m1ssy said:
I got mine on first try as well! Although I still do not have panlong, frostbite or the rainbow dragons. Sigh.. One victory at a time I guess...

I wasn't that luck to get it first try, but it didn't take many goes, maybe 3 or 4. I did go a little crazy on the gem spending, but I had been saving them up just in case something special came up.

Of course when I'm NOT trying to get rainbow, I get 6.... is it possible to breed a 2nd leap year dragon? I'm almost completely out of gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back