What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

downgrade ipad 2

iALZAEEM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please

Can I downgrade ipad 2 from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3

to i can do jailbreak

and how

ipad is new and i don't do jailbreak before

blobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I have jailbroken ipad 2 wifi with 4.3.3 on, and I'm wondering is there any way I can upgrade it to 5.0.0, since Apple has stopped signing that version of fw, now it's 5.0.1 but I don't want to upgrade it to that version... My ipad has never been on ios 5, so I don't have saved SHSH blobs for it...

Thx!

blobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for link...

Yes, i know that there's no jb for ios 5.x but the only thing I want to do (for now) is to upgrade my 4.3.3 (for which i have saved blobs) to 5.0.0, not to 5.0.1... My ipad has never been on any of 5.x so I don't have saved blobs for it...

So, can I upgrade it to 5.0.0? I know that I can't jb it... For now ;)

Thx

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, you cannot upgrade it to iOS 5.0. Apple stopped signing that iOS in the early part of November. If you're not on it, you can't go to it. You can only upgrade it to iOS 5.0.1.

And, as of this writing, it makes no difference if you have blobs or not for iOS 5. They don't work as they did for iOS 4.x and below. We're just saving them in case "someone" can figure out a way to use them.

Marilyn

blobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aaaargh, damn...

Anyway, thank you for the info...

Most reactions

Latest posts