What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrade from 4.3.5 Issue

fakejojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have an ipad at 4.3.5 and i used both iReb and tiny umbrella to allow me to downgrade to 4.3.3!

After the process (which went smoothly), My ipad WITHOUT a jailbreak is an ipad that can only start up tethered...

Did I do something wrong bc I wanted to downgrade to only make my ipad have the ability to have an untethered jailbreak, but it seems like I have a tethered ipad now...

I updated my ipad again and the tethering issue is gone, so I re downgraded it with a new ispw I downloaded...and the tethered ios came again (NO Jailbreak)

Any advice would be helpful!

Thanks!!!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iReb is iPad 1 only. Do you have a 2?
So, if you have blobs, use tiny, and downgrade and select the 4.3.3 fw. After that installs and such, use the latest redsnow to jailbreak. Simple, untethered.

OP
F

fakejojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I do have SHSH blogs for 4.3.1 and I will use that to fix this problem!

I do have an ipad 1

TheDefiler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to download these blobs or is that something that is unique to each iPad. I have an iPad 2 that came preloaded with 4.3.5?

Most reactions