What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

doh!

k1m0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im a newbie to ipad/pod/touch technology. I cant get my ipad to sync apps. bugs the hell out of me because I am starting to think i am seriously tupid!

A few notes:

Used help. No help. I follow directions as far as "click sync." No sync to click.

I have latest vs of i tunes

I see the apps but cant drag icons off of app page.

No drop down window in itunes that has "sync."

Etc...

any help would be appreciated

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, I just gotta ask...

1) Do you have stuff in iTunes on your computer that you want to put on your iPad? Have you purchased any apps, songs, movies, books, etc?

2) The sync option only comes up when your iPad is attached to your computer. It is attached with the white cable that came with it, right?

It would be nice to be able to sync via the WiFi connection. Maybe one day this will be an option.

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
To sync apps from the ipad onto your computer you must right click on the ipad in itunes and select transfer purchases. Then all you purchases on the ipad will go into itunes. music, videos, apps...

Most reactions

Latest posts