What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use a Keyboard?

Do you use a keyboard?

• Yes

Votes: 85 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 90 46.6%
  • Soon

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, as a touch typist the on-screen keyboard makes me a little nuts for anything more than a few lines.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Mr.Woppit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usprisonertransport.com
SweetPoison said:
hmm....I think I should come work for you!

:)

We'd love to have you! Actually we need another driver. All you need is 10+ years of law enforcement experience, and a fairly clean driving record! Then move to Florida and you're good!

*** U.S. Federal Prisoner Transportation Services. Director of U.S. Fed. Pr. Tr. ***

chuckfinley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using zaggfolio, I took it back and am now using Griffin Intellicase until my trooper clam case arrives.

per1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not feel a special need for an external keyboard, even though I understand that a regular writer for a long time needs to have wrists relaxed.

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, impossible to type fast without it. saying that i use my iPad mainly for fun. serious work still done on Laptop

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually like the virtual keyboard very much. I am going to try a Dexim Bluetooth keyboard and portfolio for my next seminar. This keyboard is made for the iPad 2 which I was just received as a gift from my lovely husband who got me my 1. I have the wireless keyboard and I find it too fussy. I'm going to test out this Bluetooth one. I'm not fond of using up battery life with wireless and Bluetooth, but all things considered, iPad gets such awesome battery life that I shouldn't be so bothered.

nicofr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I use a keyboard with my ipad I like so much because I write all day but now I research a stand for my ipad. I discovered one on ninki-up.com but I would like know if you tried it. I make a new post about this ipad stand for my request ;)

jes1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I don't use a keyboard. I kinda feel
like it defeats the purpose of a tablet. But if I were doing a lot of typing on my iPad I could see why someone might use a keyboard.

Most reactions

Latest posts