What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you carry iPAD also to the Rest Room

Phax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iVan said:
Nah, I can't stay there all day, not that I haven't tried but blood flow restriction for being there too long cause my legs to go dead...:)

This is so true. Lol

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So if you are at a coffee shop should you take the iPad into the restroom or leave it on the table and trust your fellow customers? And do you treat the iPad differently than a laptop with books and papers scattered across the table?

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing I use in the restroom is my phone. I'm proud to say that I've never used my iPad in the restroom before. Although I'll admit I've taken my laptop to the bathroom with me once because I was curious what all the fuss was about... But never again because I was too lazy to haul that thing with me in there in the first place lol. And then having to put it on the floor while I wash my hands because the counter is too wet... Then having to bend over again and pick it up off the floor....And then having to bring back with me to my room...ya too much work for me lol. I prefer to just return to it after using the restroom.... I'm not one to just relax in the bathroom anyway. I use it, and then get out.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts