What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

beside the ipad what else do you carry in the ipad case

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what else do you carry in your ipad travel bag that you use daily travel for work and pleasure ..beside the ipad items and get out of town items ..i carry the following items for my travel around the city

-x-surefire-led flashlight
-x-surefire-sc1 spare carrier for blubs and batties
-x-work id on neck layard
-x-travel cell phone spare charger for my smart phone
-x-reading glass with neck cord in own carrying case
-x-over the counter meds
-x-blood sugar checker
-x-extra money

the flashlight is because i take the local light rail system around the Los Angels area and some of the trains goes underground on there routes .so the flashlight is part of get out of the area ..

so what do you carry in the bag for work and play

Last edited:

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3015_this_20thread_20is_20useless_20without_20pichers.jpg

Last edited:

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my iPad bag I have notepad (I know - why?!), a pen - again why?!, a screen cleaner, compact camera and usually my iPhone

neens_wa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Peanut M&Ms, screen cloth, power cord, lipstick, thin wallet, and stylus for me.

I travel a lot for work, so all of the above is in an itty bitty ebook case, and fits in my rolling laptop bag. I have a 17" DELL 6500 BEAST for work, so it goes overhead, and out comes the itty bitty bag. Ipad, I heart you.

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I understand you can fix some of them by shaking the bag, you probably shouldn't have thrown them all out.

Tom

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand you can fix some of them by shaking the bag, you probably shouldn't have thrown them all out.
Now you tell me!

I do understand that some folks, especially in SoCal, have a "go bag" ready for when the big one hits and I suppose an iPad could be a part of this... as long as you have a way to keep it charged up.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a netbook bag that is full to capacity.

It has my iPad of course, an Apple BT Keyboard, my Bose QC3 headphones, Kodak Playsport HD camera, a 320GB HFS+ formatted WD hard drive, Camera Connector, Oakley Silk Cloth (works best on the screen) and a Brookstone Backup Battery/Flashlight!!, also have cables to plug in anything.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a 12.volt car charger setup in my go bag to plug into the cig lighter in the car and extra incase combo iphone and ipad power cord set up

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
-x-extra money

I am not familiar with that concept!

i have allways keep my get out of town money hidden away inside the ipad sling bag .. learned a few lesson about keeping money hidden from the money i use everyday ..one lesson i learned was in the middle of nowhere that the guy would not break a $.50.oo dollar bill intill i spent about $.40.oo dollars of the $.50.oo dollar bill ..so after that i learn to keep diff sized amount of money ..

plus the fact of haveing to deal with the one problem that pops up right in the middle of the day and not have time to run home and get my get out of town bag ..so it get out of town now travel time

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two mags for the XD40. Old timer knife. Pens, papers, camera, leash, treats (german shepherd) and other random items.

Also got a few hundred dollar bills in my book case for emergency reasons.

StarLog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
-x-Extra Money.....

^^^^^^ What train you ride, i will take that extra money from you, so it litens the load.

Most reactions

Latest posts