What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disappeared apps??

rdaniel1635

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I broke my iPad and went to the apple store to get a replacement and now all my apps have vanished, the genius did a final back up and sent me on my way, when I got home the apps started updating and disappeared one by one until they were all gone. iCloud is now showing two iPads, the old one and the new one? I'm baffled anyone experienced this? Grateful for any help..

cwinter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't there an option inside the app store where you can see what apps you purchased previously to download them again? Might be tedious but an option. This should also show free apps you downloaded before.

Another option is to head back to the Apple store and let the Genius figure it out. ;)

OP
rdaniel1635

rdaniel1635

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, I ended up going back to the store and we figured it out, user glitch not hardware! Got my apple IDs mixed up from an old iTunes account and basically created a new account by mistake, most of the time it's the simple stuff that stumps you!

Most reactions

Latest posts