What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia packages/apps compatible for iPad!

LAC_STS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the worst compatability list on the Internet.

Why don't you guys actually update it like it says?

The link above to the Google spreadsheet is one of the best.

Soam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have any success with VLC or another media player?

Right now certain videos I've convert still won't transfer over on itunes, so looking for something to play videos with besides the native built in app.

FoundInTheFlood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pro-Switcher doesn't work and crashes the iPad whenever you want to use Backgrounder.

After deinstalling it Background also doesn't work anymore.

FoundInTheFlood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After deleting and reinstalling Backgrounder still doesn't work again. But i won't spend 5 dollars on that other switcher-app when apple will give this away for free, even if it takes a while :/

Guizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try GuizmOVPN. I'm not allowed to post links, so you will have to Google it.

It should work fine on iPad.
I don't have an iPad (YET ! :)), so I didn't have the chance to try it.

Yes abcplayer works. I use it in The Netherlands by using a VPN in the US

Do you have openvpn working on the iPad? If so, could you give a tutorial how to do so?

Thanks in advance!

(van een Nederlander die juist de andere kant op een vpn verbinding wil leggen :)

kiakotos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Do you know what cydia app can I download in order to take the attachments that I receive in my mails? In iPhone I have attachment saver and together ifiles and I do my job perfectly. What I can do now in iPad?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Full Force works...however some apps don't work with Full Force turned on. But some do, so that's not a problem with Full Force per se...so you can add that to the list.

NES4iPhone works, but most of the ROMs do not. So you could probably cross that off as not working.

infiniDock works for some but not others. Some people report crashing although I didn't have that problem. However, it does squish the icons all to the left in landscape mode.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Backgrounder = working
SBSettings = working
MyWi = Working
3G Unrestrictor = working

Winterboard = NOT WORKING!!! (may seem working at first, but has issues that need to be fixed)

Last edited:

iTazm0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backgrounder = working
SBSettings = working
MyWi = Working

Winterboard = NOT WORKING!!! (may seem working at first, but has issues that need to be fixed)
Turn off summer board compatibility, the slider just above the browse themes button. Winterboard was one of the first things I installed and while not every UI mod works, many things do. Themes and mods to signal bars and font colors work, but mods to lockscreen sliders don't for example.

Have fun!

garf12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backgrounder = working
SBSettings = working
MyWi = Working

Turn off summer board compatibility, the slider just above the browse themes button. Winterboard was one of the first things I installed and while not every UI mod works, many things do. Themes and mods to signal bars and font colors work, but mods to lockscreen sliders don't for example.

Have fun!

I've been running Winterboard with SummerBoard Mode set to On, Solid Status Bar, No Docked Icon Lables, and Random for iPad all selected. I have not had one problem or even noticed any random craziness. Works just like my non jailbroken iPad just sexier. I was under the impression that Winterboard was all good.

Jayjayn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backgrounder = working
SBSettings = working
MyWi = Working

Have fun!

I've been running Winterboard with SummerBoard Mode set to On, Solid Status Bar, No Docked Icon Lables, and Random for iPad all selected. I have not had one problem or even noticed any random craziness. Works just like my non jailbroken iPad just sexier. I was under the impression that Winterboard was all good.

I have summer board enabled as well and it looks great but my problem is I cant rearrange my icons when in landscape mode when I try my icons move like there in portrait but the screen is in landscape lol

marvinm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unjailbreaking ipad

ok. so i did jailbreak my ipad but after learning that it is really not so useful at the moment since most of the apps are not (yet) compatible with ipad, i decided to reboot my ipad to factory default. But until now ( 2 hours and running) my ipad is only showing apple logo and i cant connect it to my pc. is this really normal? or did i just break my ipad.. help pls..

Most reactions

Latest posts