What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could somebody please explain the difference in protective cases?

5teve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
Hi guys,
Listen, I know I'm old and stupid but all these new-fangled words that describe the materials that covers are made of are driving me insane. When push comes to shove, all I really want in a case is something that gives me access to all the buttons and allows me to put my iPad2 down on the table without picking up a free scratch. If the case makes the iPad2 easier to grip, even better.
I word that I was once happy with when buying a case for an old Sony Ericsson phone was "Gel" and if there is a similar case for the iPad2, I'll take it.
Could some kind soul please take a peek on eBay.co.uk and point me in the right direction?
Cheers,
Steve

OP
5teve

5teve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
Thanks very much, Gabriel.
It has been bought. If it falls apart I shall be knocking on your door (Not really) :)
Maybe I should have mentioned that my iPad2 is white but a black cover makes no difference.
Cheers,
Steve

ps .... I feel all dirty now that I broke your 100 cherry, lol

Most reactions

Latest posts