What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copying DVD's to Ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncbrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some DVD's I made and was wondering if I can put them on my Ipad as movies and if so how do I do it? I have calibre on my apple computer.
:)
NCBrew

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
About Air Video
air video allows you to stream and videos from your mac to the ipad using wifi or blue tooth works great and easy to set up down load server to the mac and get air video from itunes.

If you want it permanently transfer use hand brake its great for iphone ipod touch and apple TV set up for ipad will be a little different Ii understand they will have a preset real soon remember the ipad was only released a few weeks back ok so give it time
HandBrake

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I imported my first DVD into my Ipad today-Avatar. It is absolutely AWESOME on my Ipad. This is great software. Thanks for everyone's post on how to do this. I would have been lost on my own.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
brhon said:
I imported my first DVD into my Ipad today-Avatar. It is absolutely AWESOME on my Ipad. This is great software. Thanks for everyone's post on how to do this. I would have been lost on my own.
Did you get captions as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download DVD to iPad converter for free and rip, copy DVD to the new iPad, iPad 2 movie with the fastest, easiest iPad video converting solution.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As this is a very old thread and we have many other threads discussing this topic, we will close this one.

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions