What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool things to do with the iPad?

Outry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.
I recently bought an iPad 2 and I would really like to have som recommendations on cool applications.
It would be nice to be able to use my PS3/Xbox controller for games like Gta3, but I assume there is no such app?
I'm not really sure what kind of app I am looking for so i would appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Infinity Blade 2. Pretty solid. I also like Contract Killer: Zombies. Tiger Woods plays pretty close to the console version minus a few features. Can't go wrong with Angry Birds either.

Sent from Latveria

greything

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like making music, the iPad works as great portable instrument. The screen is big enough that you can play with friends. I do this a lot, even with people that are not musicians. Most people don't know that they are going to like jamming out on some beats, but then they love it! There are tons of apps for all different skill levels. I'm a fan of WerkBench, SpaceLab, Funkbox.

aijam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The world of goo: it's really meant to be played with fingers in the first place.

Rockmate: you could play a band with 3 other friends on the same iPad.

aijam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i3D offers glass free monocular 3D. Basically, it uses the front camera to track your head, and redraw the perspective accordingly.

Most reactions

Latest posts