What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clean sync with Outlook

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there any way to make a clean sync between Outlook and iPad (for calendar entries, at least)? Namely, in my iPad's calendar appointments from six and about four years ago appeared today, and I have no idea how this happened (I haven't synced it anywhere in a couple of days). Now I'm a little "scared" that next sync with Outlook will create all this mess within Outlook... :confused: So I guess a wise move would be Outlook->iPad one-way "sync" to clear things up.

Could it be that some "3rd party" app messed that up (e.g. DejaOffice, Pocket Informant...)? (Which would be weird because calendar within those seems to be just fine.)

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never mind, case closed & all clean now. It turned out iTunes does have the option to clear calendar and contacts entries on iPad before initiating a new sync. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts