What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad and Outlook synced once but won't resync

pcather

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I set up my itunes to sync my calendar and contacts to my new ipad. It worked beautifully. I have since added entries to both my desktop Outlook calendar and my ipad calendar. When I sync my ipad it says that it is syncing with my calendar. But none of the new entries are synced in either direction.

I have 2 calendars in my Outlook. I have my regular calendar and my daughter's basketball calendar. I originally synced both of them. I have experimented with the syncing by changing the selected calendars in itunes. I then sync. The selected calendars change. If I say sync only the regular calendar, after I sync the basketball calendar is gone. If I add it back and resync the basketball calendar is back. BUT, NONE OF THE NEW ENTRIES ARE PASSED BETWEEN THE DESKTOP AND THE IPAD.

HELP!!!

Most reactions