What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CITYVILLE friends

maxmo3g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been able to load gamesinceshortly after the halloweenupdate. I am hoping they come up with a fix soon also.

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maxmo3g said:
I haven't been able to load gamesinceshortly after the halloweenupdate. I am hoping they come up with a fix soon also.

Same here I think when Halloween is over and they go back to the regular game maybe it will back to normal it is day 7 for me that I haven't been able to play .

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nananora said:
Same here I think when Halloween is over and they go back to the regular game maybe it will back to normal it is day 7 for me that I haven't been able to play .

Works good for me.. Halloween theme isn't over yet. I just don't get goals lately.

MsAkita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is the same crashing all the time, not worth the aggravation, just gonna stop playing and hit delete pretty quick here

NanaAboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I leveled up, should be a level 67 (I think) but it shows me to be a level 90 now. I've reset my iPad, logged out and back in, quit for the night and tried again today and still it isn't fixed. Anyone else having this problem?

Also haven't gotten any goals for 4-5 days now either.

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NanaAboo said:
Yesterday I leveled up, should be a level 67 (I think) but it shows me to be a level 90 now. I've reset my iPad, logged out and back in, quit for the night and tried again today and still it isn't fixed. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah I noticed some of my neighbors have leveled up to 90.. And about the goals, I asked some of them if they're getting any after level 60 and up. They said they have but just a few including goals from the Halloween theme. Thats pretty much it. And said that it was quite boring. I'm hoping for an update of the Thanksgiving and Christmas theme.

NanaAboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed some of my neighbors have leveled up to 90.. And about the goals, I asked some of them if they're getting any after level 60 and up. They said they have but just a few including goals from the Halloween theme. Thats pretty much it. And said that it was quite boring. I'm hoping for an update of the Thanksgiving and Christmas theme.
Maybe I'm wrong but isn't the only way to increase your energy permanently is to level up? Don't you get 1 new energy for leveling up? If so, if for some reason I became a level 90 "overnight" then there is no way to permanently increase my energy? That is the one major complaint I have with CityVille Hometown (and CityVille when it actually let's me play) you NEVER have enough energy to do even 1/8th of what you need to do!

anandela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i cant buy expansions. when i buy them they load and then the whole thing updates on its own immediately and the expansion is gone and coins are back. any ideas?

anandela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes me too, level 90 and no counts of stars, they stay on the same number. i also cant buy expansions, they delete themselves after buying when it says updating. not fun.

gichiyaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to pass the goal with Kylah? I can't seem to be able to move her into a dorm...

Thanks.

hellsbells81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gichiyaya said:
Hi, does anyone know how to pass the goal with Kylah? I can't seem to be able to move her into a dorm...

Thanks.

You'll probably find that she is already living in one of your other houses. You will need to did which one then put it into storage which then frees Kylah up to move into a HTU dorm

hellsbells81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NanaAboo said:

I'm on level 90 too, don't think I should be. So annoying, no goals or anything else appears for me now

luvzmuzik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble visiting the haunted house to complete the goal? For three days I have watched the timer countdown and reset each time and it still won't let me visit. This is the only quest I have and I cannot finish it!

I am having the same trouble. I build four houses, none are working properly. luvzmuzik

agoulard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
luvzmuzik said:
I am having the same trouble. I build four houses, none are working properly. luvzmuzik

Same problem so I visited every house in town thinking it may not be the haunted house. No luck. This morning though had z's on haunted house and finished goal.

Most reactions

Latest posts