What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CITYVILLE friends

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maxmo3g said:
The graveyard will open up for free in your inventory when u complete the goals of placing Halloween decorations and others. Or u can buy it for 15 cash

I can't find it in Market ! Where is it ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

NanaAboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble visiting the haunted house to complete the goal? For three days I have watched the timer countdown and reset each time and it still won't let me visit. This is the only quest I have and I cannot finish it!

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
deannabgg said:
Can't play for more than a few seconds! Forget this Halloween update. Cannot do a thing. Anyone else have this problem. Zynga is no help. I've reinstalled, rebooted. Nothing!!

Yes it has been happening for 4 days now I can't even harvest my crops I earned my haunted house and it crashes before I get a chan e to place it. Very frustrating.

Evenstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having same problem, the game was doing it before the Halloween update but it is even worse now. Very frustrating. If I didn't like the game I would just delete and press on with life. I hope they fix it soon or that is just what I will do.

Have the same problem since the halloween update thing. Cant access the market, the game keeps shutting down when i try to open the market tab. So frustrating ... can anyone help?

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know what's mystery crops ? One of the goals whatnot me this ..

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Evenstar said:
Have the same problem since the halloween update thing. Cant access the market, the game keeps shutting down when i try to open the market tab. So frustrating ... can anyone help?

I wish I could help same problem here it works fine until I go to the market and try to place the haunted house very very frustrating zynga
is no help

Laurak23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble visiting the haunted house to complete the goal? For three days I have watched the timer countdown and reset each time and it still won't let me visit. This is the only quest I have and I cannot finish it!

I'm having the same issue. Haven't found a solution yet. :( I'm hoping they fix it and release an update soon.

esra921

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u invite people to be ur friends/neighbors in this game? I need neighbors

Name is Esra921
City is Latverian

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
esra921 said:
How do u invite people to be ur friends/neighbors in this game? I need neighbors

Name is Esra921
City is Latverian

Go to your menu bar go to invite friends I would be your neighbor if I could
ever get on for over 4 days it keeps crashing good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts