What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cityville friends

Jessjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't add any of my Facebook friends. Pls help. How do I get friends on Cityville. I don't know what info to give out!

olafteursheve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same for me, any idea ?
I understood there is two differents games : the facebook one, and the app's one, but can't see my friends list in the app on my ipad. Thanks for your help

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you find out the answer, cos I'm struggling too. Also, what if no friends play it? None of mine do so I can't visit them. Also, it tells me to visit Kates town, which I do, but then it still tells me I have to visit her town.

kimmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im having issues with friends, have heaps on the facebook game version but none for the ipad, friend requests dont show up on facebook anyway for the ipad version. why ??? but i am looking for friends if we work out how

krissy0166

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you please add me to cityville I've been playing for a while and can't get any friends, krissy0166 thanks

Most reactions