What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CITYVILLE friends

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the same situation. It seems that the game only looks at your Facebook friends to see if any of them play. I don't see another way to add friends.

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found this thread...

...EDITED BY MODERATOR...NO OUTSIDE LINKS....READ THE RULES.....

Last edited by a moderator:

1ade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CityVille Hometown

Hi
My mrs has just deleted CityVille Hometown accidently & is not very happy.
Dose anyone know if it can be recoverd :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Open the App Store on the iPad and choose the Purchased icon from the bottom. You should be able to download the app from there. If you don't have a purchased options (some countries don't yet), then just search for the app and reinstall it. You will not be charged again.

Unfortunately her progress will gone. But, if you've done a recent backup before it was deleted you can try restore from backup in iTunes. Just make sure other games/documents or other stuff that has been recently changed isn't more important, because they will be restored to their previous states also.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

1ade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx All. I Deleted it off her Ipad & reinstalled it, seems to have done the trick & got it back for her.
Thanx

kimmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i cant add friends but i dont have any quests either , havent had any for days !!

deannabgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to move someone out of a house to put them in another?

Stephenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having trouble collecting from the library, firehouse and ballfield. They are never ready for collection!! Anyone else having this problem? I can't complete my goals because of this!!

nikster83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stephenie said:
I'm having trouble collecting from the library, firehouse and ballfield. They are never ready for collection!! Anyone else having this problem? I can't complete my goals because of this!!

I am having this problem too but with the rec center. The time goes down as long as i am in my town but if I visit another or close the app and come back the time resets. It is very aggravating since it is the only thing stopping me from completing the goal.

Madgreek33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't use 1 town cash to complete the greene's home and now can't complete that goal. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but my city is still there. Not sure if there is anyway to restart my city or complete the goal?

Stephenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having this problem too but with the rec center. The time goes down as long as i am in my town but if I visit another or close the app and come back the time resets. It is very aggravating since it is the only thing stopping me from completing the goal.

The only way ive been able to collect from these is to touch the item and select the pay cash option. I am now
Having the same problem with rec center also. But I'm out of cash! Uhggg!!

Most reactions

Latest posts