What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CITYVILLE friends

anandela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just change the name of the dorm inhabitant by clicking that little star (last on menu) and then click the pen. then change the name of the person living in the dorm.

LMR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No goals :(

I havent had a goal in 2 weeks :(
I really don't want to stop playing!
Please fill me in!

tmooner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not got to level one on the graveyard and was wondering why I have not. How do you know if it's a graveyard quest and can you find out how close you are to it

tomcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't either, good game but can't use it for about 2 weeks now, please fix it

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tomcasey said:
I can't either, good game but can't use it for about 2 weeks now, please fix it

Very very frustrating over a month for me.

Jeczabelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pleaase HELP ME

hii. i have a goal where im supose to collect 1500 products, i dont know how to do that. any ideas?

bobkins3135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to move the girl into the dorm... I tried several times but still can't figure it out.... Anyone know how?!?! Thanks!!! =))))

Marta73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got leveled up to 90 for a few days--game worked fine but no goals while I was up there. Then it self-corrected. I don't know that it is better or worse. I haven't received a goal since I got the Level 4 graveyard and there is nothing new to buy or do. BORING.

Marta73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You go to the dorm and click on the pencil. Look for that particular girl--she has a special look and she's the one you must get. You can't just rename any female with her name.

Marta73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
to get products you must have enough crops growing as well as enough storage to keep that number of crops at one time. Check to be sure you have that much storage available and then build enough fields to grow that many crops and store them (do not click on any goods at businesses until you reach the 1500 and get to your goal, then you can distribute the goods)

Susancatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can change my city name? Somehow it got changed to ridgeville not sure how that happened. Also I'm assuming the app is not the same as the Facebook game. People on fbook are sending me gifts but I'm not getting them.

TIA

Susan

chatterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i do!! Please add venenosa elyos-elyos from facebook. Just do a search for that name.

laurafajardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new goal I can't complete, Its called i'm a rocket boy it says build a bookstore and collect from a bookstore, and it's not the htu bookstore, anyone having this problem..?

Most reactions

Latest posts