What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CITYVILLE friends

nikster83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I don't have cash either. I don't know if I should abandon it and buy it again since I'd have to get everything for it all over again as well, but I think I may have screwed it up when I accidentally put it into my inventory. Wish there was some quick fix, but I am getting the feeling that there isn't going to be one anytime soon.

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stephenie said:
I'm having trouble collecting from the library, firehouse and ballfield. They are never ready for collection!! Anyone else having this problem? I can't complete my goals because of this!!

I have this problem too ! But in different buildings !!! I fix one of them this how : I saved money a lot , store one of this buildings , put that again in city , build it , and pay it with gold coin ! And it will be run !
But other one , I can't fix it .. When I tap on it .. It show 22:59:59 until collection !!

deannabgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't play for more than a few seconds! Forget this Halloween update. Cannot do a thing. Anyone else have this problem. Zynga is no help. I've reinstalled, rebooted. Nothing!!

Stephenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a new rec center and I was able to collect from the new one. I think it does mess it up when you put something in the
Inventory. Because I had also put mine in inventory before. Good luck :0)

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They fix this problem ! I can now collect for those buildings :D ...

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how the train will work ? I mean it's writes "coming soon" .. Is that mean they going to fix this or we should buy land around the train to fix it ?

Spirited

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also having a problem with the Cityville Hometown app shutting down frequently...and haven't been able to purchase from the market for several days. I've tried rebooting, clearing the cashe...any other ideas?

Stephenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone explain how the graveyard thing works!! I can't get the haunted house until I reach graveyard level four. How do I do that?

oliviamae424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a goal that requires me to collect from the Tavern 3 times, but I can't build a tavern because it is locked until I finish goals. Any ideas on how to fix or go around?
Thanks!

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oliviamae424 said:
I have a goal that requires me to collect from the Tavern 3 times, but I can't build a tavern because it is locked until I finish goals. Any ideas on how to fix or go around?
Thanks!

Do other says .. Then Tavern will open and you can build it .. Just ignore it and do other one says !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stephenie said:
Can someone explain how the graveyard thing works!! I can't get the haunted house until I reach graveyard level four. How do I do that?

One of my neighbours have graveyard ! I don't know how ! But it should be some where !

maxmo3g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
deannabgg said:
Can't play for more than a few seconds! Forget this Halloween update. Cannot do a thing. Anyone else have this problem. Zynga is no help. I've reinstalled, rebooted. Nothing!!

I am having same problem, the game was doing it before the Halloween update but it is even worse now. Very frustrating. If I didn't like the game I would just delete and press on with life. I hope they fix it soon or that is just what I will do.

maxmo3g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1ade said:
Hi
My mrs has just deleted CityVille Hometown accidently & is not very happy.
Dose anyone know if it can be recoverd :(

If you were linked through Facebook account you should be able to recover the iPad version as soon as you reinstall it you log into Facebook and it will bring your city back. If you weren't connected to Facebook then I am not sure how to recover. Hope this helps.

maxmo3g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Daniz said:
One of my neighbours have graveyard ! I don't know how ! But it should be some where !

The graveyard will open up for free in your inventory when u complete the goals of placing Halloween decorations and others. Or u can buy it for 15 cash

Most reactions

Latest posts