What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Castiv Tab Station - (iPad Holder) - Availability?

grimbarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Castiv Tab Station looks to be just the type of iPad holder I have been looking for. I ordered one through a UK music store but after being on back order for a week or so the order was cancelled with a note stating that it had been temporarily discontinued. I then went on the Castiv web site and used the web mail contact facility to ask them if it was still available but after a week or more I have had no reply.

Does anyone in Canada, their home base appears to be St-Hyacinthe, QC, know whether Castiv still exists or have any knowledge of the Tab Station availability? It is still listed on their web pages but as they haven't replied to my question I am reluctant to try to order one direct.

John

OP
grimbarian

grimbarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that Gabriel1. Now ordered.
The last time I checked Amazon UK there was only one for the rip off price of just under £60
John

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting stand. What do you use it for ?If I may ask.
Must say I have never seen that one before. Looks like a holder for music notes.

OP
grimbarian

grimbarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Almost, Gabriel1. Order was cancelled today - out of stock. Everywhere else I have looked says discontinued. The company still haven't replied to my question. Makes me wonder whether they have gone out of business.
So - my original query remains - does anyone in Canada know whether Castive is still in business? Their web page detailing the holder is still there.

OP
grimbarian

grimbarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McTablet: Music is in the right direction. To hold the iPad when using music apps with a keyboard plugged in.

OP
grimbarian

grimbarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about this, Editors Keys iPad Holder Microphone Stand Adapter: Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments I bought one for the better half as she is very involved in music, she absolutely loves it!

The Archangel

Possibly. Thanks for the pointer. Had a look at the manufacturer site. It doesn't mention whether it can be used landscape. Doesn't look as though it is designed to hold the iPad securely that way round. A fault with quite a few iPad holders. It did, though, lead me to some others which look interesting.

Thanks again. John
John

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grimbarian said:
Possibly. Thanks for the pointer. Had a look at the manufacturer site. It doesn't mention whether it can be used landscape. Doesn't look as though it is designed to hold the iPad securely that way round. A fault with quite a few iPad holders. It did, though, lead me to some others which look interesting.

Thanks again. John
John

You may be right about landscape, I'll check with her later (assuming that I can remember!).

The reason that I chose this one is that the reviews for some of the others on the market mentioned iPads sliding out of the holders whereas the Editors Keys has a clip at the top to secure the iPad in place.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts