What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant save my shsh

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought and jail broken a apple iPad 1st generation with IOS 4.2.1 using greenpois0n rc6 and everything works swell except I cant save my SHSH using any version of tiny umbrella .It says that Cyrus DOEN not support my version or something similar to this.Also I clicked the "yes make my life easier" and still the request is in pending every time I open cydia .I"m very afraid that something might happen to my iPad and I'll need to restore and without my shsh I'll have to update to 4.3.1 .... So , if something knows what version of tiny umbrella should I try please feel free to help.

Thank you

P.S: have the last version of cydia and i re-booted my iPad several times and the shsh has not been saved to cydia , it s still pending.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While said:
I've just bought and jail broken a apple iPad 1st generation with IOS 4.2.1 using greenpois0n rc6 and everything works swell except I cant save my SHSH using any version of tiny umbrella .It says that Cyrus DOEN not support my version or something similar to this.Also I clicked the "yes make my life easier" and still the request is in pending every time I open cydia .I"m very afraid that something might happen to my iPad and I'll need to restore and without my shsh I'll have to update to 4.3.1 .... So , if something knows what version of tiny umbrella should I try please feel free to help.

Thank you

P.S: have the last version of cydia and i re-booted my iPad several times and the shsh has not been saved to cydia , it s still pending.

Apple closed the door on 4.2.1 shsh about two weeks ago so you can never save it.

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BLAAAAAST!!! DAMN YOU APPLE !

Sent from my Blackberry.....nahhh...just kidding !

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was only kidding ... :))) family guy viewers know what I mean.

Thread closed .thank you for your help

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While said:
I was only kidding ... :))) family guy viewers know what I mean.

Thread closed .thank you for your help

Don't try to be Stewie. Save that for Seth MacFarlane. :)

Most reactions