What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ipad shsh problem

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought and jail broken a apple iPad 1st generation with IOS 4.2.1 using greenpois0n rc6 and everything works swell except I cant save my SHSH using any version of tiny umbrella .It says that Cyrus DOEN not support my version or something similar to this.Also I clicked the "yes make my life easier" and still the request is in pending every time I open cydia .I"m very afraid that something might happen to my iPad and I'll need to restore and without my shsh I'll have to update to 4.3.1 ....
So , if something knows what version of tiny umbrella should I try please feel free to help.

Thank you and I hope I posted in the right place

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While said:
I've just bought and jail broken a apple iPad 1st generation with IOS 4.2.1 using greenpois0n rc6 and everything works swell except I cant save my SHSH using any version of tiny umbrella .It says that Cyrus DOEN not support my version or something similar to this.Also I clicked the "yes make my life easier" and still the request is in pending every time I open cydia .I"m very afraid that something might happen to my iPad and I'll need to restore and without my shsh I'll have to update to 4.3.1 ....
So , if something knows what version of tiny umbrella should I try please feel free to help.

Thank you and I hope I posted in the right place

Not sure of tiny umbrella version but no need to worry. Untethered jail brake should be out very shortly for 4.3.1. Even read it's out already but can't confirm officially though.

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did u update the Cydia app itself? A new update came out like a week or so for it. Cydia ver. Should be like 1.1 now. Maybe that might help by updating Cydia, a required package.

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course I have the 1.1 cydia ... I will take photos of the tiny umbrella log and post them on the jail breaking section as advised . I also have a iPhone 4 , 4.2.1 and had no problem saving my shsh with tiny umbrella an cydia.

P.S: A mod can close this topic as I wil be posting it to the jailbreak section .Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet nickname you got there poison !

Sent from my Blackberry.....nahhh...just kidding !

Most reactions

Latest posts