What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get rid of "Waiting ..." icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

katieB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a blank "Waiting..." icon on my iPad which showed up the last time I downloaded an app from the iTunes store. I don't seem to be able to delete it or even find out what is meant to be downloading. I manually signed out of iTunes and shut down the iPad for awhile. I even deleted the app I had downloaded just before this thing turned up, but still the "Waiting..." icon persists. What gives?

-KB :confused:

OP
K

katieB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean by "redraft"? Will this delete any files I have put on the iPad?

Thanx,
KB

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am not sure what they mean by redraft, but the instructions are good! I had the same problem and turned off the iPad and restarted it. Waiting icon was gone and you lose no files at all.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It just deletes any temp files residing on the device that might be causing trouble. Nothing permanent will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts