What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling Out All Artists: Stylus To Recommend?

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just DL'ed this art app and i will be doing some drawings, i have a gift and great drawing ability but havnt been active in the drawing world for long time, so getting back into it with the ipad, must refine my skills again...

anybody can recommend a stylus that is really good for drawing? I dont mind to pay a lil more!! I want one that is very precise and accurate that feels just right.. You artist know what i mean!

Im also gonna do some quickdraws on the ipad and post on youtube after i get the right stylus..

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As stated, the DIY forum has a video with instructions on how to make one, but if you don't already have the foam from an IC chip laying around it's going to be cheaper to buy one than to buy the chip to throw away to obtain the foam.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I got art studio and luv it, amazing for such a low price , I havnt been motivated to draw since high school when I won all kinds of awards, but now this app has inspired me to want to draw again, it may revolutionize drawing as we know it!

I know there are some art gurus that have made their own stylus, will check out those forums, thx.

nicho_m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pogo seems to be a little imprecise, but it is great for writing...Dagi and ArtStudio are way more better for drawing

Most reactions

Latest posts