What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Stylus for Writing Only and a Screen Protector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasfan4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've checked around on there, but I can't find a thread dedicated to this. I have an iPad Mini that I use to read on, etc., but I am also looking at ways to use it more at work. I have an i-Blason Matte Screen Protector to cut down on glare and fingerprints, as I often read and use it outside or at the gym. That being said, I have an Bamboo Stylus right now. I have been trying out three different apps to write with (not draw) - 7Notes HD Premium, Notability and Notes Plus. Sometimes the stylus seems to work ok, sometimes not. I am having a hard time getting used to writing at a 90 degree angle.

So, two questions:

1) I need a better precision stylus for writing and taking notes - not drawing. Recommendations? Jot Pro, Hand Stylus, Dagi??
2) Does anyone recommend a screen protector to use while doing this? My daughter just has a normal Tech Armour protector and I can see her ipad better outside than mine but the glare is horrible.

Thank you for your patience, as I'm sure you've seen this before.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please do not create duplicate threads with the same topic/question. One will suffice!!!!!! This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts