What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling All Users of PhotoAlbums+

stratus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi both. Sigh... I have same issue here. Forgot my password for private album.
Will try your trick above. But I am also on ipad3.
Appreciate if you find something, you will update this post.
Thank you so much.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Off topic:

There's also a glitch where you hold the pictures to move them around. It closes the photo app, but still moves your photos closer to where you want it but still glitchy. Why you want to move photos around? Because first photo is going to be the album picture. This is on the ipad 2 5.01 jb with most updated photoalbum+ from cydia.

goodred2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please help. I'm having the same [stupid] problem that I lost/can't remember my password for one private album. I'm on an iphone 4 with iOS 7.1.2 and the 2 steps outlined above no longer work. I also tried to navigate to that folder on the phone using ifile but there doesn't seem to be a passwor din the Photos.sqlite file. any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED. FYI - I also emailed the developer but have yet to recieve a response.

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I didn't have a solution back in 2012 when the one poster said that my initial solution no longer worked.

I'm afraid the only advice I can give you is to (1) keep bugging the developer to get help or (2) restore your iPad as new (not using a backup).

Sorry, but that's all I've got.

Marilyn

Most reactions