What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with PhotoAlbum Pro

Sato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
A long time ago I purchased the paid version of PhotoAlbum. It's some kind of gallery which allows you to set a pin code and a password for the folders you want to keep private. But now... I forgot the password.
The developers are Three Designers llc, on their blog it says: "If you forgot the password, please let us know, we will help you reset the password and you will be able to access your photos again" but they don't give you any email address or form to fill! There is an official Facebook page of the app (followed by 94 people only), I wrote them a message but did not get any reply.

So, do you know how to solve this problem or maybe how to contact Three Designers llc?
Thank you!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless you manage to contact the app developers about getting the password reset, you'll not be able to access your photos. Is the app still listed in the App Store? If do, there should be a contact us link in the App Store listing page.

OP
S

Sato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi scifan57, thank you. It is still listed in the app store but there's no contact us link... there's just a link to their site, where I can't find any useful information.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi scifan57, thank you. It is still listed in the app store but there's no contact us link... there's just a link to their site, where I can't find any useful information.
Does their website have any method of contacting them? Most commercial websites have a way to contact them.

OP
S

Sato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, there isn't. It's a blog actually... I posted a comment under the FAQs but it's still awaiting moderation. I could post here the link so you can check by yourself, but I'm not sure if it's against the rule of this forum.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, there isn't. It's a blog actually... I posted a comment under the FAQs but it's still awaiting moderation. I could post here the link so you can check by yourself, but I'm not sure if it's against the rule of this forum.
All you can do now is wait for an answer.

OP
S

Sato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok scifan, thanks for your help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Looks like they have a Twitter account. If you use Twiter you can try Direct Messaging them; or if you want a more public resonce you can just include their twitter address in your own tweet.

Quite a few developers will respond to questions via twitter. Whether these guys do? Well, only one way to find out.

Most reactions

Latest posts