What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calibrating the Ipad 2 Battery.

King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my sister the 64 gb Wifi only Ipad 2. I'm going to open it and install a shield on it. Should I calibrate the battery after i install the shield ?
If so, how do I do it?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my sister the 64 gb Wifi only Ipad 2. I'm going to open it and install a shield on it. Should I calibrate the battery after i install the shield ?
If so, how do I do it?

What is the shield you are referring to? Do you mean a protective cover or case?

Tim

OP
King

King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Tim Spracklen
Oh i mean a protective screen cover. From invisible shield. I just installed it then, stuck it on in like 2 minutes but has alot of micro bubbles and weird smudges on the inside i think because of the liquid.

@ sjleworthy.

Cheers, lol so simple :p

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Tim Spracklen
Oh i mean a protective screen cover. From invisible shield. I just installed it then, stuck it on in like 2 minutes but has alot of micro bubbles and weird smudges on the inside i think because of the liquid.

@ sjleworthy.

Cheers, lol so simple :p

I thought because you were a King in your castle you'd automatically have a shield and a sword.....:D

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts