What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying the iPhone 4???

Highlow87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thiskingdombythesea.tumblr.com
mine is scheduled to ship on July 2nd. I can't wait!!!

although, I seriously don't understand why they would release two colors and not release them at the same time! I mean, I want that white one but I'm not going to wait until who knows when to get it.

also, I think that it would be smart for apple to release the iphone in more colors than just black and white, like the nano. not too many but I can picture the iphone 4 would look amazing in a nice dark blue.

just saying.

Ripplinghurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My phone was scheduled to be shipped July 2nd, but just got an email that it was shipped today and that's scheduled to be delivered June 30th!! YAY!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have over 800 people in lines here at our local mall right now, waiting for Apple to open in three hours. They have been there since 8 last night! It is crazy!

Do you guys think everyone will get one?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's just retarded. It's going to take another 12 hours just to check 800 people out, assuming they even have 800 in stock. All that waiting to get a phone to connect to the world's crappiest 3G network and customer service. Awesome.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All that waiting to get a phone to connect to the world's crappiest 3G network and customer service. Awesome.

Don't we have this service on our iPads? AND....I have called the Apple Store so many times since last Friday to help me with my iPad and they were soooooooooo awesome!

They all know me. Well.:D

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't, I didn't buy the 3G because ATT sucks. And the Apple store helping you has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of ATT, they are completely different entities.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
verizon-att-3g-coverage.jpg

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The bottom line is, you can make the world's fastest Ferrari, but if it's confined to some shitty backroads with a bunch of potholes that never gets maintained, you might as well be driving a Pinto.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fed Ex delivered mine yesterday and I love it. The screen is absolutely beautiful.

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have over 800 people in lines here at our local mall right now, waiting for Apple to open in three hours. They have been there since 8 last night! It is crazy!

No,everyone will not by one. Partly because as I said previously, I (and many others) CAN'T by one. AT&T does not provide service where I live. I live in one of the white areas in Matt's map. For the same reason I did not buy a 3G. In other countries where a provider does not provide service to an entire country more than one company can provide service. But in the U.S. if you don't live in a city, Apple does't consider you worthy of owning their phone.

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget guys and gals to visit and join our all new sister forum at
iPhone 4 Forum

Iphone4 forum is growing in leaps and bounds so join us today and yes I am there with my big stick to help keep it clean.. Come on down as they say in USA and say hi.

Col.Bris.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

No,everyone will not by one..

I didn't mean everyone in general, but everyone in line.;) As in, will they run out.

Most reactions

Latest posts