What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boss.iPad by FIF7Y - Winterboard Theme

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
boss.iPad is a new PAID theme by FiF7Y with separate versions available for both retina display iPad3 and SD iPad1 & 2 owners, as well as iPhones! This review shows the iPad3 version.

The theme demonstrates FIF7Y's considerable graphic design talents and delivers another quality theme to his consistently high standards.

At the time of writing, boss.ipad is available exclusively through the ThemeIt platform, although FIF7Y's themes typically make it onto Cydia after a while.
Visit www.themeitapp.com for details. iPad owners must install the iPhone version of the ThemeIt app onto their device at present as the iPad version has not been made compatible for IOS 5.1.1.

Onto the theme! Here is my lockscreen, making use of the free Wallpaper JPEGifier tweak, and including IntelliscreenX...

aeff1575.jpg

Followed by my standard springboard layout, making use of Iconoclasm and some Springtomize2 magnification...

871f404e.jpg

Next, you can see the ColorKeyboardHD extra, as well as the boss.font for BytaFont...

3a9c811b.jpg

IOS and the stock apps get a good makover too, as you would expect...

2249d6b3.jpg

And finally, there is a "day mod" which provides a lighter coloured theme...

a3f64e31.jpg

FIF7Y has already released a "night mod" for the iPhone version so we can probably expect to see that sometime soon... :)
-----
So there you go, boss.iPad. You can purchase the theme for $3.99 from ThemeIt :D

Last edited:

Decadence

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This theme is indeed nice but I only have one issue where one of the icons in the settings menu is unthemed. Can this be resolved?

Attachments

• Photo 05-08-2012 19 05 32.png
    Photo 05-08-2012 19 05 32.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 1,378
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
boss.ipad was updated to version 1.2 today, and now includes an awesome Lock Screen Weather Widget, along with new loading screens, and an updated ColorKeyboard...

abc530ab7717484200cc6671bb442271.jpg

zuperpailon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys... i installed this theme but im not seeing the new lockscreen, why is this?...

I Installed it through winterboard

jemyclarke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow such a wonderful theme for iPad. I have seen lots of themes in which many people shared via this site and I also downloaded so many themes. I am very crazy to download this theme. Hope i will get successfully.

Most reactions

Latest posts