What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluefire dragon question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a Bluefire dragon. Right now I have a Fire and Storm dragon in the cave. It says it will take 48hours for the egg to be finished.
Is it safe to assume I'm going to be getting a Bluefire dragon?
Thanks

Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm new to this game. Only been playing a few days.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XDRoX said:
I'm trying to get a Bluefire dragon. Right now I have a Fire and Storm dragon in the cave. It says it will take 48hours for the egg to be finished.
Is it safe to assume I'm going to be getting a Bluefire dragon?
Thanks

Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm new to this game. Only been playing a few days.

No you aren't getting a blue fire, you are however getting a rare which can either be a moon, a sun or the rainbow dragon. Congrats !

OP
X

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, then that's pretty cool. Thank you for the info. Should I try the Fire and Storm again for the bluefire?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XDRoX said:
Oh, then that's pretty cool. Thank you for the info. Should I try the Fire and Storm again for the bluefire?

Yes, keep trying. We have a breeding guide on the forum with many successful combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts